BidSlammer Forum My BidSlammer Dashboard >>

BidSlammer Forums >> Help & Troubleshooting

Group snipes

Posted: Nov 11 2010 09:00 PM

I have 5 bids all in the same group. I won 2 of them. Why did this happen?

Posted Nov 11 2010 09:00 pm by Gu***st

Hello,

Where the ending times of the two auctions close together? They cannot be within a few minutes of each other. Here is the disclaimer our customers must approve in order to use Bid Groups:

http://bidslammer.com/user/help/bid_groups.php

Thank you for taking the time to write in, if you have any other questions, please be sure to let us know.

Cheers,

Jay

BidSlammer Customer Care

Posted Nov 12 2010 07:50 pm by Gu***st

There were 12 minutes apart. Your disclaimer says they need to be 3 or more minutes apart. You have access to look at the bids. Please do so. I have screen shots if you can provide me an email address I can send them to you.

How do we resolve this? I have to pay for both of these by tomorrow and I don't want to be out $75.

Posted Nov 14 2010 09:37 am by Gu***st

It appears that the status on the first item was not long correctly because there were more stringent requirements. Here is the link we usually refer people to, so that you can "bulletproof" your account against any niche issues, such as minimum bid increment. There are actually about 25 ways you can lose an auction, so we want everyone to be informed of all the possible risks and so forth.

http://community.bidslammer.com/bulletproof-your-account/bullet-proof-your-snipe-account/

On the subject of winning an item that you did not want, we do work with you and the seller if the situation is problematic. In our experience the seller will let you off the hook if you explain the situation in detail. if I could offer a suggestion, if you write to the seller and tell them you used a dating service, and that you did not intend to buy the product because it was in a group, they will definitely understand. In fact you can link them to this ticket if you like to back up your story.

I just want you to be happy as you are a reasonable person and we do not want to lose your business.

Posted Nov 17 2010 08:16 am by Gu***st

"...was not long correctly..."???

What does that mean???

Posted Nov 17 2010 09:09 am by Gu***st

I read the article you linked to and still don't understand why this happened. Please reference the number in the article that applies to me specifically. I want an explanation as to why this happened and I want it in the ticket. Not a link to an article.

This is INCREDIBLY frustrating! Without a good answer I will be more than happy to give you some negative feedback via facebook, myspace, twitter, my blog, etc.

Posted Nov 17 2010 09:13 am by Gu***st

Why will you not respond to my ticket!

Posted Dec 09 2010 09:52 am by Gu***st

Reply to this discussion

Sorry, only BidSlammer customers are allowed to post in the forum.   Join now

Join Now! Start winning items today.

© BidSlammer 2001-2021. All Rights Reserved.

Home | Help | FAQ | Screenshots | Blog | Community | Contact Us
Collectors | BidSlammer API | Terms | Privacy | Site Map