BidSlammer Forum My BidSlammer Dashboard >>

BidSlammer Forums >> Help & Troubleshooting

Why did I not get this?

Posted: Nov 12 2010 07:32 PM

My bid was for $655 and someone with a $400 bid won. Why?

Posted Nov 12 2010 07:32 pm by Gu***st

Hello,

I show we did place this snipe. We did miss some due a to a reboot earlier this week, but this one doesn't appear to be in that category.

We do log all snipes and I can look this one up. Here is the link we usually refer people to, so that you can "bulletproof" your account against any niche issues, such as minimum bid increment. There are actually about 25 ways you can lose an auction, so we want everyone to be informed of all the possible risks and so forth.

http://community.bidslammer.com/bulletproof-your-account/bullet-proof-your-snipe-account/

Posted Nov 12 2010 07:51 pm by Gu***st

I checked the 25 ways, and my account does not seem to have any of those problems. This bid should have worked, so yes please look this one up and let me know. Thanks, Doug

Posted Nov 13 2010 08:27 am by Gu***st

Hello,

I apologize for the late reply. I went to investigate, however all of the log files were deleted once we rebooted. I am just being honest, we did a system cleanup. in the future however, I assure you we will be able to give you a 100% accurate answer. However it is very unlikely it will happen again.

Thank you for taking the time to write in, if you have any other questions, please be sure to let us know.

Cheers,

Jay

BidSlammer Customer Care

Posted Nov 17 2010 08:22 am by Gu***st

Reply to this discussion

Sorry, only BidSlammer customers are allowed to post in the forum.   Join now

Join Now! Start winning items today.

© BidSlammer 2001-2020. All Rights Reserved.

Home | Help | FAQ | Screenshots | Blog | Contact Us
Collectors | BidSlammer API | Terms | Privacy | Site Map