BidSlammer Forum My BidSlammer Dashboard >>

BidSlammer Forums >> Help & Troubleshooting

Groups not working, Bidslammer no help

Posted: Nov 15 2010 07:40 AM

My last ticket ,QYYLEWA83Y, "disappeared" so I'll help out and try again. This is the 5th time I've tried to get the same problem fixed in the last 1.5 year.

So far you've told me it's my fault, "Usually it is something on the buyer side", said you're going to help "I will work on this right no....... I will take a look at what conditions caused this." All with no results or help besides "suggested that you not use the groups "

Time for some results. Tell me exactly how I'm doing something wrong, or admit that Bidslammer Groups is not working for me. If you simply have no answer and don't understand, that is OK as well. I know sometimes at work with technical problems we don't get an answer.

Posted Nov 15 2010 07:40 am by Gu***st

Maybe it's helpful to have the more recent "Tickets"?

44ZH19NTY7

DUR2BD95RX

Posted Nov 15 2010 10:18 am by Gu***st

Hello,

We had a message posted on the website the other day. Here is the blog post.

http://community.bidslammer.com/

We rewrote the system to just shut down bid groups entirely if there is a pattern of misses. Previously if eBay was inaccessible it assumed you didn't win. Now, it does - so you won't win extra items.

Posted Nov 17 2010 08:32 am by Gu***st

I think you're saying that Groups should work, and not purchase multiple items for me? I'll use groups to buy something cheap and post results here.

I checked the blog post you linked to above....I don't see anything that mentions Groups winning all the items in the group, ebay being inaccessable, or a pattern of misses. If there is anything I should read that is relavent to this problem then let me know. Thanks very much.

Now I need to find something super cheap on ebay to test out groups.

Posted Nov 17 2010 09:49 am by Gu***st

Reply to this discussion

Sorry, only BidSlammer customers are allowed to post in the forum.   Join now

Join Now! Start winning items today.

© BidSlammer 2001-2021. All Rights Reserved.

Home | Help | FAQ | Screenshots | Blog | Community | Contact Us
Collectors | BidSlammer API | Terms | Privacy | Site Map