BidSlammer Forum My BidSlammer Dashboard >>

BidSlammer Forums >> Help & Troubleshooting

expired account

Posted:

[b]BS Userid:[/b] mintageboxes

a courtesy email saying that my bidslammer account was expiring would have been nice..... I'm a regular user under 'cadeaux2001' and am really annoyed that you are so cavalier in just scooping my money on this other account. You could have at least told me.... not very nice you guys, I'm really disappointed.

Posted Feb 20 2009 02:45 pm by Gu***st

Elda,

Free portions expire in 2 years and $11 expired. We added credit for you.

I assume you read the "new pricing" post on your main home page. I hope you can forgive us for the surprise. We lowered our prices massively but it is hard to relay the true value. We were using "bucks" which caused confusion related to real money, which it wasn'. Some customers who paid $100 per month now pay $6. Our pricing changed (see the links posted). It was hard to find a solution for everyone. If you feel this balance was not adjusted correctly let us know, but we tried to be very careful. We also extended the expiration advertised in the user agreement. If you go by snipes won, or snipes executed, we wanted it to work out well (cheaper than before). We still continue our innovations. We want all our customers to be with us a long time!

Please let us know if you have any other questions, and thanks again for your business!

Kind regards,

BidSlammer Customer Care

Posted Feb 20 2009 05:55 pm by Your Friendly BidSlammer Admin

Reply to this discussion

Sorry, only BidSlammer customers are allowed to post in the forum.   Join now

Join Now! Start winning items today.

© BidSlammer 2001-2020. All Rights Reserved.

Home | Help and FAQ | Blog | Community | Contact Us
Collectors | BidSlammer API | Terms | Privacy