BidSlammer Forum My BidSlammer Dashboard >>

BidSlammer Forums >> Help & Troubleshooting

Missed bid

Posted: Nov 22 2010 01:41 PM

Hello. Ebay lists this item as ended and you are showing it as still having 4 hours to go, so I missed out on the item. What gives?

Thanks.

Posted Nov 22 2010 01:41 pm by Gu***st

Hello,

I truly apologize for the late reply here. We moved to a new help systemIn this ticket got left behind. This was my fault personally, I take responsibility for it as it is not how we usually do things around here. Remind me to send you some promo items when we're done with this exchange.

We've moved to ZenDesk just like Google, Netflix, and other companies that are serious about customer service. For one thing, ZenDesk does all the e-mail sending from their SMTP servers.

You can now:

1. open support tickets directly by email

2. never have to log in

3. keep track of ALL your tickets

As for the problem you reported, I have investigated your snipe, which includes the execution time (start time) and completion time (end time). Both of those times were before the ending time of the auction, so that means we did successfully reach eBay and place the snipe.

Here is the relevant article.

http://bidslammer.com/user/help/bulletproof.php

Note, we do keep all logs so if you still feel you unfairly missed a snipe, you can use the new help desk and you will get a response within hours.

Kind regards,

BidSlammer Support

Posted Dec 25 2010 03:02 am by Gu***st

Reply to this discussion

Sorry, only BidSlammer customers are allowed to post in the forum.   Join now

Join Now! Start winning items today.

© BidSlammer 2001-2020. All Rights Reserved.

Home | Help | FAQ | Screenshots | Blog | Contact Us
Collectors | BidSlammer API | Terms | Privacy | Site Map