BidSlammer Forum My BidSlammer Dashboard >>

BidSlammer Forums >> Help & Troubleshooting

Double Bucks

Posted: Nov 23 2010 10:35 AM

Hi! I got an e-mail from bidslammer advertising your double bucks offer that expires tonight so I went on and purchased $50 worth with a $20 bonus but my bucks weren't doubled, my balance only increased by $70. Did I miss a coupon code or something? I went back into the e-mail and didn't see any stipulations or fine print. The original e-mail offer said:

" This weekend, until Tuesday, November 23, 2010 at midnight, we will DOUBLE any purchase that you make at BidSlammer. No expirations. Stock up now and use us on a pay-per-use basis. You may also forward the offer to a friend."

Thanks! I love your service and the t-shirt I won from you last year!!!

Alice

Posted Nov 23 2010 10:35 am by Gu***st

Hi! I'm writing again because I opened this ticket on Nov 23rd and never got a reply from you. Could you just take a minute to reread my original question and get back to me? Thanks!!!

Alice

Posted Dec 09 2010 08:43 am by Gu***st

I truly apologize for the late reply here. We moved to a new help system and a few were left behind. (The duplicates don't show). This was my fault personally, I take responsibility for it as it is not how we usually do things around here. Remind me to send you some promo items (e.g. tshirt) when we're done with this exchange.

Did the balance issue correct itself? Let me know; it could be that the time zone was different (+8 hours).

Posted Dec 25 2010 02:58 am by Gu***st

Dear Jayslam,

Hi! Thanks for getting back to me! I know, Bidslammer is usually super fast about replying to any e-mai; I thought it was because I selected a medium priority instead of high priority. Don't worry, these things happen and I still love bidslammer!

No, the balance issue never corrected itself. I expected the $50.00 to become $100.00 with the double bucks but it only became $70.00. It would be really great if it could be corrected. I was afraid that maybe it was a scam e-mail I had replied to, but I know you guys usually do a double bucks offer this time of year, which I almost always try to take advantage of. Is there any way it could be fixed?

Thanks bunches for your help!

And Merry Christmas to you!!!

Alice

Posted Dec 25 2010 10:31 pm by Gu***st

Jayslam, I just got a message from bidslammer on Dec 27th for an issue that I never brought up...I hesitate to even copy the note I got, fearing that it will confuse people there as to the original issue that I wrote about that is still unresolved. But here it is, anyway:

"Dear customer,

We switched help desks recently and realized you may not have received a response to a ticket. Here's the resolution, with a little extra token credit to say thank for writing in.

You recently wrote to say that you experienced what we call a “false win." This happens when the system reports that you won, when in reality, you lost. Note: We did not miss any bids in the entire holiday season. To assert our confidence here, see below changes.

Actions we have taken:

1. We credited the item(s) you reported in your ticket in full.

2. Changes to system

a. We now display the snipe execution time next to the snipe, so you know it went through.

b. We now show the reason why the snipe missed below the item number.

These reasons include:

- minimum bid increment was not met (most common reason)

- did not meet reserve

- seller blocks certain criteria

- seller does not ship to certain countries

- you underbid or overbid a buy-it-now

The entire list of things you need to check is here:

http://bidslammer.com/user/help/bulletproof.php

If you see another condition turn up that is not on the list, please let us know ASAP.

3. Expanded help system and new help desk.

You will see the help area in the account now, along with a system status page.

Thanks for your continued trust in BidSlammer. Will you please contact us

immediately if this letter did not meet your satisfaction? I'll address the

problem immediately.

Ron Parker, Director of Operations

BidSlammer, Inc."

Just wanted you to know that I never wrote about a "false win" but I wrote about not getting the double bucks during your double buck promotion last month. Just check my original message above for the problem. Thanks so much!!!

And Happy New Year to you and the Bidslammers!

Alice

Posted Dec 31 2010 08:40 am by Gu***st

Hello, yes that was my error. ;-)

Thanks for the note.

Posted Jan 02 2011 10:41 pm by Gu***st

Oh boy, I knew I shouldn't have confused the issue by the note I wrote on 2010-12-31 at 08:40:35.

Here's the problem: The original problem was never fixed. I paid $50 for bidslammer on a double bucks day. I was only given an additional $20 instead of and additional $50, bringing my total new bidslammer funds up to $70 instead of $100.00. I wrote and you said you'd correct it but that has still not happened.

Any way someone there can fix this?

Thanks,

Alice

Posted Jan 03 2011 06:49 am by Gu***st

Hello,

Sorry for the late reply, yes we will honor this, I will reply soon with instructions.

Posted Jan 07 2011 08:54 pm by Gu***st

Hi! It has been four months and still this has not been resolved. I paid $50 for bidslammer services DURING the DOUBLE BUCKS promotion but only received $70. I should have received $100 and I am still short $30. See all the times I tried to deal with this above? You guys closed the ticket and called it "resolved" but it never was. What happened to bidslammer customer support? It used to be so good. Sigh...

I'd really appreciate it if you would do as you said you would in your replies above.

Hoping for a reply and a resolution.

Thanks,

Alice

Posted Mar 22 2011 12:10 pm by Gu***st

Hi,

Nothing has changed about our support. We did send you an e-mail directly to your e-mail address as promised with instructions. We never close tickets as resolved. They close themselves after a period of no response from the customer. Please check your e-mail records or spam and you will find the link. If you do not have the link anymore, we will have to regenerate a new one.

Also, you made the purchase outside of the promotion area, which technically means it was not a double purchase. It doesn't matter, I'm just pointing out that this is a special request that I feel we've done everything we can to accommodate. In order to help the customer, sometimes we need things from the customer.

Posted Mar 22 2011 01:40 pm by Gu***st

Hi! Thanks for your fast reply. I'm sorry, I didn't mean to insult you.

I just checked all my old e-mail and my junk mail and the only responses I had from you were ones that directed me to view a support ticket, but nothing with any instructions. Is there any way you could just copy those instructions into this memo area so I am sure to get them here?

Yes, if you could regenerate a new link, I'd really appreciate that. I'll be happy to provide those things you need to help you to help me.

As for making the purchase outside the promotion area, could you tell me how I could not do that again? I just clicked on the link in the e-mail you sent. Sorry about that.

Thanks!

Alice

Posted Mar 22 2011 02:34 pm by Gu***st

Sorry for the late reply, somehow I overlooked your response because it was lingering off the page. I added the other $30. If you ever have any issues like this please let us know, it is no problem at all to correct it. We just want you to be happy. ;-)

Thank you for taking the time to write in, if you have any other questions, please be sure to let us know.

Cheers,

Jay

BidSlammer Customer Care

Posted Apr 09 2011 03:32 pm by Gu***st

Reply to this discussion

Sorry, only BidSlammer customers are allowed to post in the forum.   Join now

Join Now! Start winning items today.

© BidSlammer 2001-2021. All Rights Reserved.

Home | Help | FAQ | Screenshots | Blog | Community | Contact Us
Collectors | BidSlammer API | Terms | Privacy | Site Map