BidSlammer Forum My BidSlammer Dashboard >>

BidSlammer Forums >> Help & Troubleshooting

Funds not registered

Posted: Nov 23 2010 02:06 PM

I just took advantage of your double dollars and made a $20 purchase. The page then showed the new funds level, but the php confirmation page never displayed. My home page is still showing the old amount without the $40 added. Was my purchase actually made, or did your system act up.

Your assistance is appreciated.

Posted Nov 23 2010 02:06 pm by Gu***st

Hello,

I truly apologize for the late reply here. We moved to a new help system and a few were left behind. (The duplicates don't show). This was my fault personally, I take responsibility for it as it is not how we usually do things around here. Remind me to send you some promo items when we're done with this exchange.

Can you give me the transaction ID of the payment? There are two things that may have happened here.

1. You successfully completed the transaction, but PayPal may not have informed us of the transaction. This happens only once in a blue moon.

2. The tranaction wasn't completed, because there are actually two CONFIRM pages at PayPal.

Let me know and I will check this out right away for you. Sorry for any trouble.

Posted Dec 25 2010 03:05 am by Gu***st

Reply to this discussion

Sorry, only BidSlammer customers are allowed to post in the forum.   Join now

Join Now! Start winning items today.

© BidSlammer 2001-2020. All Rights Reserved.

Home | Help | FAQ | Screenshots | Blog | Contact Us
Collectors | BidSlammer API | Terms | Privacy | Site Map