BidSlammer Forum My BidSlammer Dashboard >>

BidSlammer Forums >> Help & Troubleshooting

double snipe in group

Posted: Nov 28 2010 04:14 PM

Your software has made two purchases on my behalf for items in the same group (170570150379 and 300495687600). I now have two copies of the book I was bidding for instead of one at a cost of £6.29 + £7.11 = £13.40 total. Please fix this bug and refund me half the cost (£6.70).

Posted Nov 28 2010 04:14 pm by Gu***st

Bidslammer has done it again within a few days of the previous error and bought two items in the dame group: 270667416545 and 290503251568 in group 'chucker'. Please fix this bug as a matter of urgency and refund the additional £7.49 this error has cost me. (£6.70 + £7.48 = £14.19)

I have not had a reply to this ticket yet though it was submitted on 28.11.2010.

Posted Dec 01 2010 05:25 pm by Gu***st

Hello,

I truly apologize for the late reply here. We moved to a new help system and a few were left behind. (The duplicates don't show). This was my fault personally, I take responsibility for it as it is not how we usually do things around here. Remind me to send you some promo items when we're done with this exchange.

Where the ending times of the two auctions close together? They cannot be within a few minutes of each other. Here is the disclaimer our customers must approve:

http://bidslammer.com/user/help/bid_groups.php

I'm sorry to hear that you won an item that you did not want, we do work with you and the seller if the situation is problematic. In our experience the seller will let you off the hook if you explain the situation in detail. if I could offer a suggestion, if you write to the seller and tell them you used a dating service, and that you did not intend to buy the product because it was in a group, they will definitely understand. In fact you can link them to this ticket if you like to back up your story.

I just want you to be happy as you are a reasonable person and we do not want to lose your business.

Posted Dec 25 2010 02:56 am by Gu***st

Groups used to refuse items too close together automatically. Is this no longer the case?

Posted Dec 26 2010 06:20 am by Gu***st

We just sent an email. We are using Zendesk from now on and revamped the help section and software. We just sent you the full layman's explanation in direct email, here's the rest of it as it applies to your situation.

In my explanation above, I meant to say "bidding service," it was voice recognition, it really was off that time. I apologize for that.

I don't mean to add insult to injury but would a longsleeve $30 tshirt ease the pain? I just want you to be happy as you are a reasonable person and we do not want to lose your business. We changed the whole software so I'm certain this won't happen again.

Posted Dec 27 2010 07:15 pm by Gu***st

Bidslammer

In the spirit of forgiveness, OK to the long sleeved T shirt if you have one in XXL size (that´s me). Postal address 80 Bath Road, Bradford on Avon, BA15 2PB, UK

....other wise $30 of free snipes would be great.

Your email said I had received a ´false win´ (i.e. bidslammer told me I had won when I hadn´t). This was not the case as the ticket above makes clear. Seems you have a problem with your email replies as well. Hey ho.

Good news about the updated software.

Toby

Posted Jan 01 2011 04:02 pm by Gu***st

Hello,

My pleasure, here is the link for the T-Shirt. We use PayPal (one penny) so we can get the registered ship address.

http://www.bidslammer.com/tshirts/

It's definitely fixed now - not a peep.

Posted Jan 02 2011 10:45 pm by Gu***st

Reply to this discussion

Sorry, only BidSlammer customers are allowed to post in the forum.   Join now

Join Now! Start winning items today.

© BidSlammer 2001-2020. All Rights Reserved.

Home | Help | FAQ | Screenshots | Blog | Contact Us
Collectors | BidSlammer API | Terms | Privacy | Site Map