BidSlammer Forum My BidSlammer Dashboard >>

BidSlammer Forums >> Help & Troubleshooting

Bidslammer software problem with ebay!

Posted: Feb 20 2009 06:58 PM

Posted as a followup to the solved ticket #3643.

Kiss my ass you lazy fuckin moron!!!!!!!!!!! What are they paying you for to there to sit and do nothing? Look how many failures and I'm sorry agains I've gotten from your shitty sniping site over the last few months!!You people are always fucking something up!! Obviously you have some stupid dumb fucks working there including you!! How was that rude enough for you you lazy quota hire wothless fuck!!

Posted Feb 20 2009 06:58 pm by Gu***st

Charles,

Our sniper has never missed any of your items. It would seem apparent to us the reason all these sellers are blocking you from your items. Obviously, you won't accept a reasonable answer. In fact, I suspect that these sellers are telling you that you are not blocked simply because they don't want you to berate them.

The account has effectively been closed due to profanity or implied profanity in a previous ticket. Based on this correspondence we have decided to close this account and ask you to try another service. We mean no disrespect, we simply don't feel it's a mutally benefical business relationship. Profanity or implied profanity is not tolerated here.

We love helping customers no matter what is asked, but sometimes we have to close an account due to our customer conduct policy, which can be found in our user agreement. We wish you luck on eBay for the future and would like to thank you for trying our service.

Posted Feb 21 2009 05:16 am by Your Friendly BidSlammer Admin

Reply to this discussion

Sorry, only BidSlammer customers are allowed to post in the forum.   Join now

Join Now! Start winning items today.

© BidSlammer 2001-2020. All Rights Reserved.

Home | Help | FAQ | Screenshots | Blog | Contact Us
Collectors | BidSlammer API | Terms | Privacy | Site Map