BidSlammer Forum My BidSlammer Dashboard >>

BidSlammer Forums >> Help & Troubleshooting

degraded service

Posted: Feb 22 2009 07:23 AM

[b]BS Userid:[/b] trophybassman

[b]eBay Item No.:[/b] several

I am growing dissatisfied with this service

After what 7 years and the odd acceptable mistake the service here has, to be frank, gone to crap.

Prices have raised, accuracy has fallen and the constant tweeks are annoying.

$2 a snipe? get a grip. at least on the % it made sense.

the last several months I have missed wins I should not have. not from spaces or user error but the bid just is not placed.

Couple with that the 5 to 25 times increase in price on the ones I do manage to snipe and I start to question why bother.

Add to that the fact that I pay you and get approved and yet my account balance is not adjusted... now I am actually pissed.

Having paid way over the odds for the service, I am held from bidding because my overpriced account has not been credited despite the charge being made...

Last chance. If you charge premium prices fine, but you had better not miss a damn obvious snipe or do it so it can be beat manually or whats the point.

credit my account or refund, get the job done or sell the site back because it takes too much time to find auctions to snipe and if you do not do your job well - you waste my time...

Last chance, 1 hour - credit as charged. thanks J

Posted Feb 22 2009 07:23 am by Gu***st

John,

Your charge did not go through, it was declined.

We used to charge $5 a snipe, now it is 60 cents. The prices decreased big time. Judging from your account analysis, you will now pay a lot less. Folks paying $200 a month now pay $6.

The service is working, if you missed wins let us know the items and we can explain. No reports of missed snipes in ages.

We would have been willing to do whatever it takes but we don't want your profanity or your business. Goodbye.

Posted Feb 22 2009 05:25 pm by Your Friendly BidSlammer Admin

Reply to this discussion

Sorry, only BidSlammer customers are allowed to post in the forum.   Join now

Home |  Terms |  Privacy |  Blog |  Help
Copyright © 2001-2020 BidSlammer. All Rights Reserved.