BidSlammer Forum My BidSlammer Dashboard >>

BidSlammer Forums >> Help & Troubleshooting

am I blocked from using BidSlammer?

Posted: Feb 08 2011 11:45 AM

I cannot access http://www.bidslammer.com from my home computers. I get a 403 Forbidden error when I try. I am also still not able to add funds to my account. Support never acted on the previous ticket I submitted. I have not received any emails from BidSlammer about my last ticket either.

Is the site experiencing problems, or am I being singled out for something? Please tell me what happened, and if I did something wrong sometime in the past, what was it and what needs to be done to correct it? Was there some sort of security breach and someone else tried to use my account, which is why it has a negative balance, and I get an error when I try to fund my account? Please contact me and let me know what has happened. Thank you.

Regards,

Scott Halvorson

[edited]

Posted Feb 08 2011 11:45 am by Gu***st

Hello,

We did reply. Do you have any bidder strikes on your eBay account right now, in the last 12 months? Also I assume your PayPal account is still verified with a verified address, and has a valid credit card on file? Those are usually the indicators.

Posted Feb 08 2011 03:06 pm by Gu***st

Hi, and thank you for your response. I just took a look at my PayPal account, and everything there is verified. I have not had any problems with eBay in the past couple of years, no strikes or anything bad like that.

I'm sorry that I didn't see any replies to my previous ticket #VNXNXW65Y6. I just looked at it, and it says its status is Resolved, although there were no replies from anyone at BidSlammer, and the ticket was not resolved. I also looked through all my old emails, and I don't see anything from BidSlammer regarding that ticket either.

Do you know why I am not able to access BidSlammer from my home computers, but I can from other computers? I am looking forward to being able to use your services once again, once I can access your site and fund my account again.

Thank you for your help,

Scott

Posted Feb 08 2011 03:58 pm by Gu***st

Hi,

Ok that helps to know. We can't find that out for ourselves. I'll see what I can find out in the logs for 403 errors.

Posted Feb 08 2011 04:14 pm by Gu***st

Have you been able to find anything out? I still cannot access your site. The last communication I received was 10 days ago. Please let me know what you learn. Thanks!

Posted Feb 18 2011 10:22 am by Gu***st

Have you been able to find anything out? I still cannot access your site. The last communication I received was 13 days ago. Please let me know what you learn. Thanks!

Posted Feb 21 2011 09:18 am by Gu***st

This should work now.

Posted Feb 28 2011 09:35 am by Gu***st

Hi, Jayslam. I am still not able to access http://www.bidslammer.com on any of my home machines. I am not even able to see this help desk ticket web site on my home machines either! I tried using Netscape, Firefox, and IE8, but none of those browsers gave me success. What changes did you do on your end to help? Maybe I might be able to offer some suggestions if I know what you did. Is there any extra information you need from me to make this work? Your assistance is much appreciated. Thank you!

- Scott

Posted Feb 28 2011 12:39 pm by Gu***st

When you said "block", what do you mean? "Forbidden" page?

Or does the log in not work?

Thanks.

Your IP address "20.132.68.146" isn't banned or anything.

Posted Feb 28 2011 08:50 pm by Gu***st

Is this working ok? Just checking in.

Posted Mar 06 2011 02:44 pm by Gu***st

Hi, Jayslam. No, it is still not working. I cannot attach a screen shot I took of the Firefox window showing the error I get when trying to access http://www.bidslammer.com. The same thing happens when using Safari, IE8, and Netscape. Also, the auto emails I receive when an update to the ticket have the www.bidslammer.com URL, which I cannot access. They used to say community.bidslammer.com, which is what I need to change it to in order to view the ticket. Do you have an email address I can send the screen shot to?

What did you do when you said on 2/28 that you wanted me to try it again? I never got that response.

- Scott

Posted Mar 10 2011 11:21 am by Gu***st

We moved the helpdesk but the link in email should get you to the right place, (it's the same data). I had reset your account flags and you should be good to go... let me know.

Posted Mar 15 2011 12:48 pm by Gu***st

Well, we have partial success. On somebody else's computer, I was able to log into my account and fund my balance, but I still cannot access the site from my personal home computers. Can you think of any reason why my machines can't access the site, but other machines can? It's very strange!

- Scott

Posted Mar 15 2011 04:43 pm by Gu***st

As I implied above, we need to know the IP address of the machine is blocked.

Posted Mar 15 2011 04:47 pm by Gu***st

Reply to this discussion

Sorry, only BidSlammer customers are allowed to post in the forum.   Join now

Join Now! Start winning items today.

© BidSlammer 2001-2020. All Rights Reserved.

Home | Help | FAQ | Screenshots | Blog | Contact Us
Collectors | BidSlammer API | Terms | Privacy | Site Map