BidSlammer Forum My BidSlammer Dashboard >>

BidSlammer Forums >> Help & Troubleshooting

Ticket LM7XP43851

Posted: Feb 14 2011 10:32 PM

I opened the above ticket on 2/9, but have never received a response and now when I try to check the log, it says the ticket doesn't exist. The original ticket had to do with a bid that was not placed - the item went to someone with a much lower bid.

I'm a little discouraged. This is the second time I've had a problem recently, and the second time I have not received a response to my ticket.

Posted Feb 14 2011 10:32 pm by Gu***st

Judy,

We need to know the item number. We haven't missed any snipes this year yet, so if I know the number I can check. Also we have a policy to respond within 24 hours or less - so I'm truly sorry if something fell through somewhere.

Posted Feb 15 2011 12:34 am by Gu***st

It was item #390285416921.

I've used BidSlammer for a long time and for the most part, it has been good. Having several problems the past couple of months is not good. This item was one that was very important to me.

Posted Feb 15 2011 09:06 am by Gu***st

Hello,

We placed this bid on time, actually. (We haven't missed in years). The seller changed the duration or ended the auction early. The reason I say that is because the snipe was executed at the promised time, but the auction was already over.

Of course we do provide credit in this situation. I'll apply it, sorry for any confusion this caused - but we are not allowed to constantly refresh and therefore cannot detect this situation.

Posted Feb 16 2011 03:30 pm by Gu***st

Reply to this discussion

Sorry, only BidSlammer customers are allowed to post in the forum.   Join now

Join Now! Start winning items today.

© BidSlammer 2001-2020. All Rights Reserved.

Home | Help | FAQ | Screenshots | Blog | Contact Us
Collectors | BidSlammer API | Terms | Privacy | Site Map