BidSlammer Forum My BidSlammer Dashboard >>

BidSlammer Forums >> Help & Troubleshooting

Falsely charged for item

Posted: Feb 22 2009 05:13 PM

[b]BS Userid:[/b] modelhawk

[b]eBay Item No.:[/b] 170302367171

Hello: this is the 4th or 5th time that I have been charged by BidSlammer for a "win" when I, in fact, did not win an item.

I just went to this site to post a bid for another item and the subject item shows up as a smiley face (win) when I was,in fact, outbid by another.

Why does this continue to happen? I've called your attention to this problem on several previous occasions (the ones I've noticed anyway). I should be able to count on you to accurately post wins and losses without having to constantly monitor and correct your errors.

Please credit this bid back to my account, find out why this is continually happening, and fix it! If I can't trust you to accurately record bid wins and losses, I may have to seek another, more reliable bidding service. I hot no reply whatsoever to my previously reported billing error. I hope I will enjoy the courtesy of a reply and acknowledgment this time.

Sincerely; Bill Woodier

Posted Feb 22 2009 05:13 pm by Gu***st

William,

I credited your account. We have indicated this is a tough bug to fix in our site status. I will close your account as you requested when your snipes are completed. Please let us know if you have any other questions, and thanks again for your business!

Kind regards,

BidSlammer Customer Care

Posted Feb 25 2009 12:50 pm by Your Friendly BidSlammer Admin

Reply to this discussion

Sorry, only BidSlammer customers are allowed to post in the forum.   Join now

Home |  Terms |  Privacy |  Blog |  Help
Copyright © 2001-2020 BidSlammer. All Rights Reserved.