BidSlammer Forum My BidSlammer Dashboard >>

BidSlammer Forums >> Help & Troubleshooting

winning bid(s)

Posted: Mar 03 2011 01:30 PM

How long does it take for a winning bid to show up on eBay? I show TWO winning bids today from "1 hour ago", you have charged for them, but they haven't shown on eBay and one can result in a combined shipping. Please advise--colcigar (Frank H> Winston)

Posted Mar 03 2011 01:30 pm by Gu***st

Hello,

Please see the posted message in your account.

http://bidslammer.com/user

Thank you for taking the time to write in, if you have any other questions, please be sure to let us know.

Cheers,

Jay

BidSlammer Customer Care

Posted Mar 03 2011 08:57 pm by Gu***st

I find no appropriate message in my account. Please have someone give me a direct answer to my question!!colcigar

Posted Mar 03 2011 09:26 pm by Gu***st

Let's be accurate and not fluff off a good client's complaint!!The activity I am complaining about took place around 9am on March3. Your advice pertains to activity on March 2!! NOW WHAT HAPPENED AND WHY DID YOU DEDUCT CHARGES FROM MY ACCOUNT! I WANTED THOSE COINS AND YOUR OWN ACCOUNT SHOWS THE ACTION WAS BETWEEN 8 AND 9:30 AM ON 3-3-2011 AND I WAS THE HIGH BIDDER! PLEASE EXPLAIN--COLCIGAR

Posted Mar 03 2011 10:07 pm by Gu***st

Hello,

Caps are not necessary to relay your concerns. We posted a new update. Here is the link and I pasted the message below. Please note that all snipes are functioning properly at this time and no re-submissions need to be done.

http://bidslammer.com/user/ (new update posted)

March 3, 11:50pm PST

We released a set of changes, but eBay has continued to make changes to their form submissions.

Update: March 4, 1:00am PST

Our software has been re-written to accomodate the eBay changes. We apologize for any surprise or confusion this caused. We will be issuing credit Thursday evening and sending e-mail to that effect. Please contact us for any questions.

Posted Mar 03 2011 11:51 pm by Gu***st

Please reefund my ENTIRE BALANCE AT ONCE--INCLUDING THE REFUND FOR NON-SERVICE AND REMOVE MY NAME FROM YOUR SERVICE AND FILES. If you can't either keep up with or be advised by eBay of changes, you apparently can't give the service you claim. I expect the refund at once. I also DO NOT NEED TO BE ADMONISHED ABOUT THE USE OF CAPITOLS!!!COLCIGAR

Posted Mar 04 2011 01:53 am by Gu***st

We did keep up with changes. The truth is it happens all the time and you never see it. They don't announce them before they do them. We haven't missed any snipes in three years.

Posted Mar 04 2011 07:59 pm by Gu***st

YOU MISSED TWO (2) SNIPES OF MINE BETWEEN 8 AND 9 AM ON 3-3-11. NOW WILL YOU MAKE THE REFUNDS AND CANCEL MY ACTIVITY AT ONCE, AS REQUESTED, PLEASE. COLCIGAR

Posted Mar 04 2011 08:02 pm by Gu***st

In view of the apparent desire on the part of BidSlammer to ignore or obfuscte your answers to my complaints, PLEASE ANSWER AT ONCE--IS 3571 FAR WEST BLVD., AUSTIN, TEX, 78731 THE LOCATION OF YOUR OFFICES AND THE PLACE I SHOULD DIRECT THE TEXAS OFFICE OF CONSUMER AFFAIRS AND COMPLAINTS TO as the location of the refusal to both cancel my activity(registration) with you and refund all monies illegally and fraudlently deducted from my account. Please respond immediately. COLCIGAR

Posted Mar 05 2011 01:58 pm by Gu***st

Reply to this discussion

Sorry, only BidSlammer customers are allowed to post in the forum.   Join now

Join Now! Start winning items today.

© BidSlammer 2001-2020. All Rights Reserved.

Home | Help | FAQ | Screenshots | Blog | Contact Us
Collectors | BidSlammer API | Terms | Privacy | Site Map