BidSlammer Forum My BidSlammer Dashboard >>

BidSlammer Forums >> Help & Troubleshooting

seller not notified I won

Posted: Mar 03 2011 06:46 PM

I'm fit to be tied at this moment!!!! I won the three items on my bid sheet. You charged me for those three bids. The sellers telling me that he shows no record that I even exist. I lost the box to somone who bid $15. You show I won it for $18. The other two are being put back out for sale. What do you intend to do to make this right????

Posted Mar 03 2011 06:46 pm by Gu***st

Hello,

Please see the posted message in your account.

http://bidslammer.com/user

Kind regards,

BidSlammer support.

Posted Mar 03 2011 08:56 pm by Gu***st

what resolve. you send me to my site to read you note!!!today is the 4th. according to your note you ebay problem was resolved on the second. i want back the money you too out of my account for the three snipes. that is the very least yu can do. i hope refering me to your little note isn't your idea of a fix to this issue.

Posted Mar 03 2011 09:48 pm by Gu***st

Hello,

We posted a new update. Here is the link and I pasted the message below. Please note that all snipes are functioning properly at this time and no re-submissions need to be done.

http://bidslammer.com/user/ (new update posted)

March 3, 11:50pm PST

We released a set of changes, but eBay has continued to make changes to their form submissions.

Update: March 4, 1:00am PST

Our software has been re-written to accomodate the eBay changes. We apologize for any surprise or confusion this caused. We will be issuing credit Thursday evening and sending e-mail to that effect. Please contact us for any questions.

Posted Mar 03 2011 11:50 pm by Gu***st

Reply to this discussion

Sorry, only BidSlammer customers are allowed to post in the forum.   Join now

Join Now! Start winning items today.

© BidSlammer 2001-2020. All Rights Reserved.

Home | Help | FAQ | Screenshots | Blog | Contact Us
Collectors | BidSlammer API | Terms | Privacy | Site Map