BidSlammer Forum My BidSlammer Dashboard >>

BidSlammer Forums >> Help & Troubleshooting

????!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted: Mar 03 2011 07:56 PM

I DID NOT WIN THIS! I should have but lost this most excellent piece for chump change to a low bidder! This was important, very important. I cannot tollerate this any longer. I want my money refunded and account closed. I cannot afford to loose like this and be charged for it no less!

Posted Mar 03 2011 07:56 pm by Gu***st

Robert,

Please see the message posted on the website.

Posted Mar 03 2011 08:45 pm by Gu***st

I do not care about the credit which is a pittence. I care that I lost a piece of very, very rare merchandise that I would have won if your system had not failed, again (this is certainly not the first time). I want my $150 refunded through PayPal and my account closed. I have no confidence in your system because the losses I am experiencing far exceed this little bit of money. I have tried to be patient and accomodating but it is just too much now. Please arrange for my request. My next recourse will be PayPal.

Robert Ehrenstrom

Posted Mar 04 2011 12:38 pm by Gu***st

Robert,

I did not refer you to the message on the website because of the credit message. I ask you to look at it because the message explains that our system did not fail.

You can see that we clearly placed the snipe according to the time indicated. You know from using sniping services for over five years, that sometimes eBay makes changes to their website, and it is up to the sniping service to make changes. In this case, we did so immediately, all three times they issued changes. This is why we have the most trusted service in the business.

Robert, we want to encourage you to go look at competitor sniping forum boards, and look at the inordinate number of complaints. If eBay changes the website, there is nothing we can do except react like lightning, and be honest, just as we did here. You are paying for us to react quickly and be 100% honest and get personal support and no form letters with vague explanations.

Your balance is all "free bonus" money - we don't refund that portion because it is not real money.

I am grateful to for your courtesy, and hope you would consider what I have explained. Thank you for your continued faith and support in us.

Posted Mar 06 2011 02:40 pm by Gu***st

Reply to this discussion

Sorry, only BidSlammer customers are allowed to post in the forum.   Join now

Join Now! Start winning items today.

© BidSlammer 2001-2021. All Rights Reserved.

Home | Help | FAQ | Screenshots | Blog | Community | Contact Us
Collectors | BidSlammer API | Terms | Privacy | Site Map