BidSlammer Forum My BidSlammer Dashboard >>

BidSlammer Forums >> Help & Troubleshooting

again???

Posted: Mar 04 2011 09:17 PM

I missed a snipe - again. This is the 2nd time in a month. 2 out of the last five times that I've used your service, I've missed. That's a 40% error rate!! The last time (item #260732274710), you suggested the seller had ended the auction early, and therefore it wasn't possible to place the bid. I contacted the seller who was emphatic that she hadn't ended the auction early, and still had unsold merchandise.

This time (item # 160551042696) the bid was, according to your documentation, placed 7 seconds prior to the end of the auction - and you have documented that I won the auction. Not according to eBay. eBay has no record of my bid.

Needless to say, I'm really unhappy. Your service is proving to be a disservice. In the past, I trusted you to make my bids. If I don't use your service, at least I KNOW the bid isn't being placed - which is better than finding out, after the fact, that you were unreliable.

Posted Mar 04 2011 09:17 pm by Gu***st

Linda,

You have been a member for almost 10 years, and you know that you must check the update page. Please see the posted message in your sniping area. This is not an issue of reliability, except that we responded immediately to accommodate changes with eBay's website. Sniping does not use eBay's API and if they make changes to the website, we have no choice but to Modify the software.

Thank you for taking the time to write in, if you have any other questions, please be sure to let us know.

Cheers,

Jay

BidSlammer Customer Care

Posted Mar 06 2011 02:22 pm by Gu***st

Reply to this discussion

Sorry, only BidSlammer customers are allowed to post in the forum.   Join now

Join Now! Start winning items today.

© BidSlammer 2001-2020. All Rights Reserved.

Home | Help | FAQ | Screenshots | Blog | Contact Us
Collectors | BidSlammer API | Terms | Privacy | Site Map