BidSlammer Forum My BidSlammer Dashboard >>

BidSlammer Forums >> Help & Troubleshooting

Your latest email

Posted: Mar 06 2011 04:13 PM

I am mystified!!ARE YOU TRYING TO BE HUMOROUS OR JUST TOTALLY INCOMPETENT? YOU ADVISED ME OF A "REFUND", BUT IN REALITY YOU DEDUCTED ALMOST $5.00 MORE FROM MY ACCOUNT. AT THE SAME TIME, YOU AND YOUR "COMPETENT" STAFF HAVE TOTALLY IGNORED MY REQUEST FOR A REFUND OF ALL MY FUNDS ON DEPOSIT AS OF THE BEGINNING OF YOUR CURRENT DEMONSTRATION OF COMPETENCE--MARCH 2, 2011 AND CANCELLATION OF MY ACCOUNT. I EXPECT THIS TO BE ACCOMPLISHED BY CLOSE OF BUSINESS, MARCH 7, 2011. I DO NOT WANT ANOTHER SHOWING OF TOTAL INCOMPETENCE, JUST COMPLIANCE WITH MY REPEATED REQUEST. eBAY HAS ALREADY ADVISED ME OF THEIR ABSOLUTE SEPARATION FORM ANY RELATIONSHIP WITH YOU. HOPEFULLY THEY WILL ESTABLISH A COMPETITIVE OPERATION. SERVICE LIKE YOU ALLEGEDLY OFFER IS NEEDED, BUT IT ALSO MUST BE RELIABLE!! POSSIBLY THIS IS SOMETHING YOUR "JAY SLAM" SHOULD CONSIDER, RATHER THAN ADVISING YOUR CLIENTS THAT THEY SHOULDN'T USE CAPITAL LETTERS IN WRITING YOU--(SEE HIS EARLIER MESSAGE ON THIS MATTER). IF ANYONE ON YOUR STAFF WISHES TO DISCUSS THIS FURTHER, MY NUMBER IS [edited].--

COL. FRANK H. WINSTON (COLCIGAR)

Posted Mar 06 2011 04:13 pm by Gu***st

Frank,

1. All balance is caught up, it is correct now.

2. You purchased $50 on 8/21/2010. We do not refund bonus money because it is not real money. We assumed you wanted the account left open.

In any case, our refund policy and refund request instructions:

http://www.bidslammer.com/agreement/

Our service lived up to the advertised specifications. Our service did not fail, but we are sorry you were affected. As a member of 5 years, you know that we are reliable.

http://www.bidslammer.com/help/sniping_risks.php

Thank you,

BidSlammer customer support

Posted Mar 06 2011 04:36 pm by Gu***st

Reply to this discussion

Sorry, only BidSlammer customers are allowed to post in the forum.   Join now

Join Now! Start winning items today.

© BidSlammer 2001-2020. All Rights Reserved.

Home | Help | FAQ | Screenshots | Blog | Contact Us
Collectors | BidSlammer API | Terms | Privacy | Site Map