BidSlammer Forum My BidSlammer Dashboard >>

BidSlammer Forums >> Help & Troubleshooting

credit card payment

Posted: Mar 07 2011 06:44 PM

I have been asking you to help me add $50 in bidslammer funds to my account and the error message won't let me. I need to update my new credit card and your site won't let me. I have asked you several times in the last two weeks to help me add funds to my accout, and I still have not received a solution from you. Please put me in contact with a supervisor that can help me. My phone #[edited]. You can call me until midnight. You also said I was issued a credit, but it has not shown up on my account. Please help me add $50 to my account so that I can continue my bidding. I AM TRYING TO GIVE YOU MONEY!! You said you were waiting for safe harbor to contact you to insure that I am not a crimial trying to pull some scam. I want to give YOU $50!!

Posted Mar 07 2011 06:44 pm by Gu***st

Susan,

I'm sorry we simply are not given enough information, we do not believe you did anything wrong in regards to your PayPal account and so forth. We have certainly tried everything we can. If we could help you we certainly would.

Posted Mar 14 2011 10:20 am by Gu***st

Can I open another account under the same name?

Posted Mar 14 2011 08:03 pm by Gu***st

Well I guess BidSlammer has either sold out to another company that is charging far more for its services, or maybe BidSlammer no longer exists? You refuse to call us, or help us in any way to aid in our requests. We have used your services for many years with much success, I guess it is time for us to use a FREE site! Goodbye BidSlammer, thank you for your services.

Kent & Susan Theurich

Posted Mar 23 2011 12:14 pm by Gu***st

Reply to this discussion

Sorry, only BidSlammer customers are allowed to post in the forum.   Join now

Join Now! Start winning items today.

© BidSlammer 2001-2021. All Rights Reserved.

Home | Help | FAQ | Screenshots | Blog | Community | Contact Us
Collectors | BidSlammer API | Terms | Privacy | Site Map