BidSlammer Forum My BidSlammer Dashboard >>

BidSlammer Forums >> Help & Troubleshooting

How can I trust you will snipe this wk?

Posted: Mar 14 2011 10:52 AM

Hi: Since your server was down last weekend and I could not log on and there have been some notices of other problems reported on yoru site when I have logged in, I am unsure if I should list a snipe for a rather important auction that closes this week with you or go to a competitior.

m I generally prefer to use Bidslamer, but want some reassurance that the issues like server shut down etc have been resolved before I trust you twith this one. What can you tell me about that?

Posted Mar 14 2011 10:52 am by Gu***st

Kate,

Our servers never go down actually. ;-) EBay made changes and we reacted promptly to accommodate to keep things running smoothly. Everything should be running fine, and we appreciate you taking time to express your concerns as always. Our door is open. If you have any trouble please be sure to let us know ASAP. We will be standing by.

Posted Mar 15 2011 12:49 pm by Gu***st

I appreciate the response, but if I can't log in to place a snipe ( like all last weekend) then whatever I planned to snipe won't get in your system, even though there might be some server somewhere that is working for our other clients.So now that I got a snipe entered, my concern is that it won't get to Ebay when planned. We'll just have to see I guess?

Posted Mar 15 2011 03:54 pm by Gu***st

if you can tell me the steps to reproduce the problem, we are happy to look at it.

Thank you for taking the time to write in, if you have any other questions, please be sure to let us know.

Cheers,

Jay

BidSlammer Customer Care

Posted Mar 15 2011 04:48 pm by Gu***st

Reply to this discussion

Sorry, only BidSlammer customers are allowed to post in the forum.   Join now

Join Now! Start winning items today.

© BidSlammer 2001-2020. All Rights Reserved.

Home | Help | FAQ | Screenshots | Blog | Contact Us
Collectors | BidSlammer API | Terms | Privacy | Site Map