BidSlammer Forum My BidSlammer Dashboard >>

BidSlammer Forums >> Help & Troubleshooting

Snipe 1 hour early

Posted: Mar 15 2011 03:12 AM

Hello,

I live in AUSTRALIA.

I use your service quite often and am generally very happy - in fact I just topped up my account by another $50 earlier today.

A snipe I placed today was executed one hour early - there must be a problem with time zones or daylight savings time changes.

Another snipe that I just placed on another item has also been executed one hour before the auction finishes.

On the first snipe I have also been charged for winning the item, when in fact I was the losing bidder.

Here are the details :

alert title Genuine Large Beautiful Turkish / Persian Handmade

ebay item #220751198148

Snipe execution time: 22:29:59

marksalive08 (100.0%)

king.ding.dong

userid bid date

You 268.10 03-14 22:30:06

200.00 268.10 calc AUD 4 hours ago

Please let me know what has happened and please advise when the service is operating correctly for Australia - as there are quite a few items I wish to use the service for in the next few days.

Regards,

Rodney.

Posted Mar 15 2011 03:12 am by Gu***st

Hello,

We had a snipe message posted which explained there was an eBay delay and we would be posting Snipes early for us short. All snipe services do this to ensure performance. Please do not penalize us just because we post our snipe times to ensure honest and fair service. Most systems do not calculate eBay delays and compensate for them as we do.

Thank you for taking the time to write in, if you have any other questions, please be sure to let us know.

Cheers,

Jay

BidSlammer Customer Care

Posted Mar 15 2011 12:37 pm by Gu***st

Reply to this discussion

Sorry, only BidSlammer customers are allowed to post in the forum.   Join now

Join Now! Start winning items today.

© BidSlammer 2001-2020. All Rights Reserved.

Home | Help | FAQ | Screenshots | Blog | Contact Us
Collectors | BidSlammer API | Terms | Privacy | Site Map