BidSlammer Forum My BidSlammer Dashboard >>

BidSlammer Forums >> Help & Troubleshooting

Whats going on!

Posted: Mar 15 2011 07:13 AM

To whom it may concern,

Not only did I miss out on an item on Sunday 13/03/11 because of your down time, but it has now snipped another auction with 1 hour left to go! I thought the whole idea was that my bid would be submitted in the last remaining seconds so as to not show my hand until the very end.

Do I need to start using another provider or are you going to resolve your issues? I am trying to use bidslammer when ever possible but it is becoming increasing unreliable!

Regards,

A very unhappy customer.

Posted Mar 15 2011 07:13 am by Gu***st

Hello,

We had a message posted on the website. There was an eBay delay and we would be posting Snipes early for us short. All snipe services do this to ensure performance. We post our snipe times to ensure honest and fair service. Most systems do not calculate eBay delays and compensate for them as we do. Rest assured this is not a reflection on system performance. Please do not penalize us for publishing our snipe times, we are the only service that does this. Other services attempt to hide mistakes, we don't.

If five years you have had no issues, but if you feel it's time to move on, we c an't stop you. Thank you for taking the time to write in, if you have any other questions, please be sure to let us know.

Cheers,

Jay

BidSlammer Customer Care

Posted Mar 15 2011 12:42 pm by Gu***st

Reply to this discussion

Sorry, only BidSlammer customers are allowed to post in the forum.   Join now

Join Now! Start winning items today.

© BidSlammer 2001-2020. All Rights Reserved.

Home | Help | FAQ | Screenshots | Blog | Contact Us
Collectors | BidSlammer API | Terms | Privacy | Site Map