BidSlammer Forum My BidSlammer Dashboard >>

BidSlammer Forums >> Help & Troubleshooting

Snipe was placed by your system too earl

Posted: Mar 15 2011 06:24 PM

Your syst placed my snipe bid an hour before the close and then would not let me delete it I kept on trying but it would not delete the snipe that your system placed way too early and the auction just closed. I need you to address this situation Mistaken amount was 189.99

Posted Mar 15 2011 06:24 pm by Gu***st

We fixed this after a few users wrote in. Thanks for being one of them! We appreciate your taking the time to write in.

Thank you for taking the time to write in, if you have any other questions, please be sure to let us know.

Cheers,

Jay

BidSlammer Customer Care

Posted Mar 17 2011 09:58 pm by Gu***st

GTAJB655HT

Ok now what. Because of your mistake it cost me extra money because others then bidded and it forced the price way up. I want you to cover the difference $22.99. As you see I use your service and have been also told others about it and I expect you to make this right for me, right now.

Posted Mar 18 2011 09:19 am by Gu***st

Hello,

On this auction it appears there were proxy bids waiting. We did place our bid but there were higher bids waiting.

Thank you for taking the time to write in, if you have any other questions, please be sure to let us know.

Cheers,

Jay

BidSlammer Customer Care

Posted Apr 09 2011 03:24 pm by Gu***st

Reply to this discussion

Sorry, only BidSlammer customers are allowed to post in the forum.   Join now

Join Now! Start winning items today.

© BidSlammer 2001-2021. All Rights Reserved.

Home | Help | FAQ | Screenshots | Blog | Community | Contact Us
Collectors | BidSlammer API | Terms | Privacy | Site Map