BidSlammer Forum My BidSlammer Dashboard >>

BidSlammer Forums >> Help & Troubleshooting

Early sniping????

Posted: Mar 20 2011 05:43 PM

This was a reply I received. If you have to post early, it is not much of a snipe, is it. Not what I'm paying for. Your home page still says you place bids in the last 5 seconds. There's a good chance I would have won that auction if the snipe was at the last minute.

Is this how your snipes are going to work from now on? If so, I might as well just put my maximum bid on ebay and let it go. That's free.

Date: 2011-03-15 12:37:05

Name: Jayslam

Hello,

We had a snipe message posted which explained there was an eBay delay and we would be posting Snipes early for us short. All snipe services do this to ensure performance. Please do not penalize us just because we post our snipe times to ensure honest and fair service. Most systems do not calculate eBay delays and compensate for them as we do.

Thank you for taking the time to write in, if you have any other questions, please be sure to let us know.

Cheers,

Jay

BidSlammer Customer Care

Posted Mar 20 2011 05:43 pm by Gu***st

Dennis,

What you are saying is that if we detect a long delay on eBay, you would rather us not place the bid at all, or place it at a time when we know it will miss, rather than try to place it early. Most systems do not calculate eBay delays and compensate for them as we do.

Thank you for taking the time to write in, if you have any other questions, please be sure to let us know.

Cheers,

Jay

BidSlammer Customer Care

Posted Apr 09 2011 03:40 pm by Gu***st

Reply to this discussion

Sorry, only BidSlammer customers are allowed to post in the forum.   Join now

Join Now! Start winning items today.

© BidSlammer 2001-2020. All Rights Reserved.

Home | Help | FAQ | Screenshots | Blog | Contact Us
Collectors | BidSlammer API | Terms | Privacy | Site Map