BidSlammer Forum My BidSlammer Dashboard >>

BidSlammer Forums >> Help & Troubleshooting

Missing pre-paid money

Posted: Apr 18 2011 07:44 PM

Below is the text of a message that I received from your company almost 5 years ago. At that time I pre-paid $10 for sniping. In the past couple of years, your company revamped your website and all of a sudden my pre-paid money was missing from my account. I had only used a couple of dollars of what I paid, yet there was a zero balance to my card now. I would appreciate it if you would credit my account with the money I previously paid. Thank you.

Jeremy Slate

Dear jrsl76,

Your payment of $10 was successful. This is a receipt.

Date: May-16-2006

Amount: $10

Transaction ID: VKNA1D1D18CB

Credit card #: xxxx xxxx xxxx 2010

Response: Approved

At BidSlammer, we have a policy for total customer satisfaction. Please

inform us when the site does not perform to the advertised specifications,

and we will correct the problem. We will respond quickly to any questions

or concerns that you have.

Thank you,

-BidSlammer customer support

Posted Apr 18 2011 07:44 pm by Gu***st

Jeremy,

Your purchase agreement stated a 4-year expiration, and there is a $6 minimum usage fee per year.

Thank you for taking the time to write in, if you have any other questions, please be sure to let us know.

Cheers,

Jay

BidSlammer Customer Care

Posted Apr 18 2011 08:03 pm by Gu***st

That's pretty crap. I haven't had need in the past couple years, but I checked in in 2009 and it was gone. If I had needed the funds then I would have. Your company FORCED me to put a minimum amount down. I didn't need to spend that much as I had no need for that much, so what your telling me is you REQUIRED me to essentially pay you $10 to snipe no more than 2 or 3 times at Most. Well that was a waste of my fucking money.

Posted Apr 18 2011 08:24 pm by Gu***st

Per previous email. The money was gone in less than a 4 year timeline.

Posted Apr 18 2011 08:25 pm by Gu***st

Jeremy,

Our user agreement from 2000 through 2008 stated 2 year expirations. We gave 4, or almost 4. Your $10 lasted well past the agreed time.

You wrote about this in 2009 and we gave you a link to the post. We explained we had been allowing extended grace periods for a very long time and could no longer do that.

Here is our user agreement.

http://www.bidslammer.com/agreement/

Posted Apr 18 2011 11:38 pm by Gu***st

I don't remember having written your company in 2009 when I initially discovered this. Interesting that when I search my email I have a 4 year old receipt but no record of your response from 2 years ago. Thanks for taking my money for NO service rendered. I'll be taking future business elsewhere and I'll make a point to tell anyone I know not to use your services for their Ebay needs.

Oh and you may feel this is resolved, but to me it feels more like your fucking company just fucked me over.

THANKS!

Posted Apr 19 2011 01:14 am by Gu***st

Jeremy,

We would have been happy to give some consideration if you didn't swear. We don't care about the money. We have the right to close the account if you use profanity. If you spoke to someone that way in front of a cop, over a matter of a few dollars, you'd be reprimanded and/or arrested. It's nothing personal. Good luck to you.

Posted Apr 19 2011 10:39 am by Gu***st

Reply to this discussion

Sorry, only BidSlammer customers are allowed to post in the forum.   Join now

Join Now! Start winning items today.

© BidSlammer 2001-2020. All Rights Reserved.

Home | Help | FAQ | Screenshots | Blog | Contact Us
Collectors | BidSlammer API | Terms | Privacy | Site Map