BidSlammer Forum My BidSlammer Dashboard >>

BidSlammer Forums >> Help & Troubleshooting

3 free introduction bids not honored

Posted: Apr 19 2011 12:20 AM

why was i charged for my three free snipes? please decide on resolution quickly as i may need to dispute charges with credit card provider as soon as possible.

Posted Apr 19 2011 12:20 am by Gu***st

Jonah,

You were not charged for the first three snipes, you were charged only for 220766347997, the fourth snipe.

Thank you for taking the time to write in, if you have any other questions, please be sure to let us know.

Cheers,

Jay

BidSlammer Customer Care

Posted Apr 19 2011 09:41 am by Gu***st

DON'T PATRONISE ME...I WAS CHARGED FOR THE FIRST THREE SNIPES THAT WON, ASSHOLE!!! SO DON'T GIVE ME THAT SHIT. ARE YOU CALLING ME A LIAR OR DELUSIONAL? I SAW MY ACCOUNT BEING CHARGED FOR EACH WINNING SNIPE INDIVIDUALLY, ENDING AT $21 AND CHANGE. IT WAS ONLY RECENTLY RECTIFIED SO BE ACCOUNTABLE. I ALSO OBJECT TO PAYING FOR THE FOURTH SNIPE (AS THE FIRST SNIPE LOST AND I'VE ONLY READ THAT 'MISSED SNIPES ARE NOT CHARGED'; I'VE READ NOTHING CONCERNING THE 3 TRIAL SNIPES AND THEREFOR SHOULD NOT BE TAKEN AWAY DUE TO A LOSING SNIPE). PLEASE ADJUST ACCORDINGLY AS I DO NOT WANT TO FILE A DISPUTE AND WISH TO REMAIN A CUSTOMER, PRINCIPLE WILLING.

Posted Apr 19 2011 10:59 am by Gu***st

Jonah,

I thought the refund is what you wanted. I refunded your card and closed your account. Sorry we could not help.

Posted Apr 19 2011 08:38 pm by Gu***st

Reply to this discussion

Sorry, only BidSlammer customers are allowed to post in the forum.   Join now

Join Now! Start winning items today.

© BidSlammer 2001-2020. All Rights Reserved.

Home | Help | FAQ | Screenshots | Blog | Contact Us
Collectors | BidSlammer API | Terms | Privacy | Site Map