BidSlammer Forum My BidSlammer Dashboard >>

BidSlammer Forums >> Help & Troubleshooting

Missing snipe money!

Posted: Feb 24 2009 11:06 PM

Although you threw me off of your site I didn't expect you to steal my money for snipes that I had paid for inadvance. Are you going to reimburse me?

Posted Feb 24 2009 11:06 pm by Gu***st

Charles,

We revoked your remaining "free balance" as per the conduct policy in our terms. This was not money but free service you had remaining. If you do not like this then you should have not used profanity.

We at BidSlammer feel it would be best to break communications with you at this time.

I'm sorry but you cannot add funds with this eBay userid or IP address. The account has effectively been closed due to profanity or implied profanity in a previous ticket. Based on this correspondence from previous tickets we have decided to close this account and ask you to try another service. We mean no disrespect, we simply don't feel it's a mutally benefical business relationship. Profanity or implied profanity is not tolerated here.

We love helping customers no matter what is asked, but sometimes we have to close an account due to our customer conduct policy, which can be found in our user agreement. We wish you luck on eBay for the future and would like to thank you for trying our service.

Posted Feb 25 2009 03:33 am by Your Friendly BidSlammer Admin

Charles,

We have made an exception and your remaining balance has been mailed to your home address via certified check. This is the only option for reimbursing a closed account.

Please let us know if you have any other questions, and thanks again for your business!

Kind regards,

BidSlammer Customer Care

Posted Feb 25 2009 03:36 am by Your Friendly BidSlammer Admin

Reply to this discussion

Sorry, only BidSlammer customers are allowed to post in the forum.   Join now

Join Now! Start winning items today.

© BidSlammer 2001-2020. All Rights Reserved.

Home | Help | FAQ | Screenshots | Blog | Contact Us
Collectors | BidSlammer API | Terms | Privacy | Site Map