BidSlammer Forum My BidSlammer Dashboard >>

BidSlammer Forums >> Help & Troubleshooting

acct. bal.

Posted: Apr 20 2011 03:22 PM

the archive doesnt give me the amounts that were in my account. can you give that info. to me ? for the last 3 months. my numbers dont jive and Ive had amount discrepences with you before. thanks.

Posted Apr 20 2011 03:22 pm by Gu***st

Hello,

We don't keep a running tally. Can you be more specific about what balance you expect to be there? I do see that we credited a few item numbers in the past, but your balance was only a few pennies negative.

Posted Apr 20 2011 04:40 pm by Gu***st

If you don't keep a running tally, then how do you know what my balance is? At any rate, you claim that I used up my funds at the end of March. My last bidding with you was on March 10. Prior to that, February 17 and prior to that February 12. That would take me back to where you say I had a negative balance. I believe I had in my account something like $6.54 when I started to run into serious problems with your system, and couldn't make any snipes. The system indicated numbers for the bid were nonfunctional as well as other problems, but never indicating that my balance was negative. I wrote you concerning this matter and received a nasty reply from one of your employees. I replied equally to that. At any rate, can you check on those 3 items and tell me what my balance numbers were. I have used your system a lot and when it works it's great, but I've equally had a large number of problems of not finding access to it for whatever reason and when I could access it, it rejected the numbers for what I was bidding on. This is the first time I received a prompt reply to any query, mostly it takes a day or more at least. Thank you for whatever you can give me. - Dan

Posted Apr 20 2011 05:33 pm by Gu***st

Dan,

I added your 3.74 of credits again.

To answer your question, we use caution because you have, at times, and especially in your earlier years, written emails that were quite demeaning to the staff, once even implying we were lying to you and saying our response was "crap." You generally decline to accept any given answer. It's not a problem, it just distracts from the reason we are both here, to make you happy.

Thank you for taking the time to write in, if you have any other questions, please be sure to let us know.

Cheers,

Jay

BidSlammer Customer Care

Posted Apr 20 2011 06:54 pm by Gu***st

Reply to this discussion

Sorry, only BidSlammer customers are allowed to post in the forum.   Join now

Join Now! Start winning items today.

© BidSlammer 2001-2021. All Rights Reserved.

Home | Help | FAQ | Screenshots | Blog | Community | Contact Us
Collectors | BidSlammer API | Terms | Privacy | Site Map