BidSlammer Forum My BidSlammer Dashboard >>

BidSlammer Forums >> Help & Troubleshooting

service request #3664.

Posted: Feb 25 2009 08:51 PM

[b]BS Userid:[/b] modelhawk

YOU e-mailed me: William,

I credited your account. We have indicated this is a tough bug to fix in our site status. I will close your account as you requested when your snipes are completed. Please let us know if you have any other questions, and thanks again for your business!

MY REPLY: I said in my earlier message that I MAY have to close my account with BidSlammer if the problem is not rectified. I did not request to have my account closed aat this moment.

I have been with BidSlammer for years. I am not ready to close the account just yet.

As long as I am aware of the issue and can more closely monitor my auction bids, as long as you are aware and are continuing to work on the problem, and if it won't take months to fix, I'm willing to remain with it for a while and will reduce my activity level to better watch the results.

Besides, I've already paid for several future snipes that I have not used yet.

[b]DO NOT CLOSE MY ACCOUNT UNLESS I SPECIFICALLY REQUEST THAT YOU DO SO.[/b]

Thank you; Bill Woodier

Posted Feb 25 2009 08:51 pm by Gu***st

William,

If we wish to close an account that is our option. I don't care how many years you have been with us, we are not here to be "berated". Our job is to take care of you as a customer, not to get reamed out anytime there is a bug. I will allow your continued use but please remember this needs to be a mutually beneficial relationship. Your continued questions and problem reports are much appreciated.

Posted Feb 25 2009 09:22 pm by Your Friendly BidSlammer Admin

Ticket closed

Posted Feb 25 2009 09:23 pm by Your Friendly BidSlammer Admin

Reply to this discussion

Sorry, only BidSlammer customers are allowed to post in the forum.   Join now

Home |  Terms |  Privacy |  Blog |  Help
Copyright © 2001-2020 BidSlammer. All Rights Reserved.