BidSlammer Forum My BidSlammer Dashboard >>

BidSlammer Forums >> Help & Troubleshooting

BIN and missed bid when item sold for less than BIN or my bid

Posted: Feb 27 2009 01:25 AM

[b]BS Userid:[/b] cupcakezimsky

[b]eBay Item No.:[/b] 390031526323

Dear Bidslammer: I write to see what really happened on this missed bid for a dress that sold for $19 when my bid was higher than the Buy it now price...which would seem irrelevant since the dress did not go for the buy it now price, but for less. Here's the email exchange with the seller:

Sent: Tue 2/24/09 8:05 PM

To: k warner ([edited])

yes, the dress sold for $19.00 as it shows. That is very disappointing as that dress should have brought signifcantly more. It was a fabulous dress.

Message from eBay member, cupcakezimsky

Hi:I am following up on a missed automated bid. I had a bid over the "buy it now" price, and need to confirm that the ultimate purchasers price was the $19 listed. ( If the auction ended because someone bought it with the "buy it now" before the closing time, that's a different situation...my auto bid service does not reflect that happened though...)No worries on the actual auction, I don't intend to interfere; I just need to follow up with my bidder service site since they seem to think the close went normally,and if not let them correct whatever the glitch is in the system .Thanks for any reply. cupcakezimsky

Posted Feb 27 2009 01:25 am by Gu***st

Kate,

You missed this bid, not us. See the error message under your snipe. Also read the help seconds on "6 ways to definitely miss snipes". Never overbid on a BIN as ebay will reject the bid. Read the available info and write back if anything is not clear.

Posted Feb 27 2009 04:40 am by Your Friendly BidSlammer Admin

Reply to this discussion

Sorry, only BidSlammer customers are allowed to post in the forum.   Join now

Home |  Terms |  Privacy |  Blog |  Help
Copyright © 2001-2020 BidSlammer. All Rights Reserved.