BidSlammer Forum My BidSlammer Dashboard >>

BidSlammer Forums >> Help & Troubleshooting

Problems and security

Posted:

David,

Urgent - you must read this.

Your eBay account was not compromised. eBay is sending e-mail to power snipers, since many bids originate from a different ebay IP address. This is one of the steps we advertise you must be aware of if you wish to use a snipe service as a power buyer.

We also had posted a message on the home page that I think you missed...

After many years you know you can trust our security. I assure you nothing in your accounts has been compromised. For more details see the posted message, thanks.

I saw your posting on the review site, we would ask that you reconsider this posting, as this is not a problem with our site in any way.... if anything we take extra steps to help our customers understand how to be the best snipers possible ;-).

Kind regards,

Ted

Posted Mar 04 2009 05:02 pm by Your Friendly BidSlammer Admin

Also, I was able to log in as you and log out successfully... if you cannot you need to RELOAD your page while on the snipe home page, you are using a cached link from at least 2 months ago since before the new release. That was advertised also...

Posted Mar 04 2009 05:05 pm by Your Friendly BidSlammer Admin

[b]BS Userid:[/b] digger

Hi - given the unpredictable behaviour of your system recently, the fact that I don't seem able to log out properly, and the disturbing fact that my eBay account has been compromised (without my having responded to any phishing emails etc.), I find it inadvisable to continue using Bidslammer.

It's a pity, and my experience until your recent changes has been mostly favourable.

Regards,

David Parry

Posted Mar 03 2009 09:59 am by Gu***st

David,

I can assure you we weren't the reason for the eBay hack on your account. ;-)

What behavior are you meaning? Let me know ASAP.

Posted Mar 04 2009 12:41 am by Your Friendly BidSlammer Admin

Reply to this discussion

Sorry, only BidSlammer customers are allowed to post in the forum.   Join now

Join Now! Start winning items today.

© BidSlammer 2001-2020. All Rights Reserved.

Home | Help and FAQ | Blog | Community | Contact Us
Collectors | BidSlammer API | Terms | Privacy