BidSlammer Forum My BidSlammer Dashboard >>

BidSlammer Forums >> Help & Troubleshooting

forgot password..your system

Posted: Jan 25 2013 11:51 AM

just keeps giving me my user name even though I am requesting password...Help@

Posted Jan 25 2013 11:51 am by Gu***st

SECOND REQUEST FOR PASSWORD HELP...GETTING ANGRY....SEE BELOW...SENDS ME USER NAME BUT NO PASSWORD...TRIED TO CALL YOU...OF COURSE YOU DO NOT HAVE A WORKING PHONE...WHAT THE F

GET ME MY FREAKING PASSWORD

Hello,

Here is the BidSlammer password information for all accounts pertaining to [edited].

[edited] />

Password:

Posted Jan 27 2013 12:09 am by Gu***st

STILL FREAKING WAITING FOR MY PASSWORD...THIRD TIME...BEYOND PISSY

Posted Jan 29 2013 06:07 am by Gu***st

SENT SEARCHING TO SEE IF OTHERS HAD ISSUES WITH YOU,..FOUND THIS,...HAVE LOVED YOUR SITE AND TOLD HUNDREDS OF PEOPLE TO USE IT...NOW I FEEL LIKE AN IDIOT AS YOU WILL NOT HELP ME WITH THIS ISSUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

left for Bidnip 5 years ago after terrible service, 6 September 2011

Reviewer: epd Junior Member

I'm cleaning out old emails and just came across my correspondence with Bidslammer. In 2005 Bidslammer failed to bid in three auctions in a month and then refused to tell my why. My inquiries expressed my irritation but were completely civil (e.g." this kind of snafu is particularly annoying"). Bidslammer finally responded with a lame and obviously untrue claim that my bids failed to meet the bid increment (the bids that weren't placed were way above the winning bids), froze my account, and terminated my service because of my "rude, unprofessional" emails.

It was such a bizarre, paranoid response from Bidslammer--and it followed such a breakdown of reliable service--that I was delighted to move to another sniping service.

I switched to Bidnip. I pay per snipe rather than a percentage of wins--cheaper than Bidslammer if my purchases average over $25, which they do. Most importantly, Bidnip has been way more reliable. In the five years I've been with Bidnip they've missed maybe two snipes and have emailed immediately to tell me why.

From the reviews here it sounds like the customer service issues with Bidslammer persist. I don't see why anyone should put up with a sniping service that is unreliable and rude . . .

Did you find this helpful? Thumb Up Yes Thumb Down No

Comment on epd's review

Comment 1 of 1

a user's opinion, 12 November 2011

Comment by: greatbidder Junior Member

The comments you on their forum were obscene. I would have cancelled your account also.

0 of 1 people found the following review helpful:

Customer service is AWFUL!!!, 9 December 2010

Reviewer: Paige Junior Member

I have been using this service for years. I had a problem w/ a double snipe and requested assistance via a trouble ticket. They forwarded articles to me on things I need to do to protect myself from a double snipe, all of which I had already read. I've done "group bidding" many times and I have not had problems in the past. I had a problem w/ a very expensive item, double sniped, and i have recieved NO explanation as to why. I have requested an explanation of what I may have done wrong and I get no answer.

If I could just get an answer on my ticket I'd be satisfied. They had server issues and outages the same day I had the double snipe as well. I just want to know what I did wrong so I don't do it again OR I would like them to fess up to the mistake. I wouldn't even necessarily ask them to cover the charge, I could sell the double sniped item on ebay easily. The fact that they won't even provide me an answer is ridiculous!

I'm out lots of $$ on the double snipe. I will use

Posted Jan 29 2013 11:28 pm by Gu***st

ANOTHER DAY AND I STILL CAN NOT USE MY SYSTEM.......WHAT IS THE PROBLEM??????????????????????????????????

Posted Jan 30 2013 06:56 am by Gu***st

Reply to this discussion

Sorry, only BidSlammer customers are allowed to post in the forum.   Join now

Join Now! Start winning items today.

© BidSlammer 2001-2021. All Rights Reserved.

Home | Help | FAQ | Screenshots | Blog | Community | Contact Us
Collectors | BidSlammer API | Terms | Privacy | Site Map