BidSlammer Forum My BidSlammer Dashboard >>

BidSlammer Forums >> Help & Troubleshooting

No bid placed

Posted: Oct 08 2013 01:52 PM

My bid was higher than the next bid increment but Bid Slammer did not place my bid. I need to know why. I have read through Bulletproofing Your Account several times, but none of these problems apply. I've had this happen randomly a couple of times and I need to resolve the issue. Thanks.

Posted Oct 08 2013 01:52 pm by Gu***st

Hello,

Don't fret, you are doing everything correctly. The problem is that you are not meeting the minimum bid increment, which is $1. So to win that $20.99 item you simply must bid $21.99. Your bid was just $21.50.

Here is more information:

http://www.bidslammer.com/help/bid_increment

Please let me know if we can help with anything else.

Sincerely,

BidSlammer Customer Care

Posted Oct 08 2013 02:13 pm by Your Friendly BidSlammer Admin

The bid increment is 50 cents up to 24.99

Posted Oct 08 2013 02:16 pm by Gu***st

You're right, of course. I will look into this in some more detail and get back to you tomorrow.

Posted Oct 08 2013 03:20 pm by Your Friendly BidSlammer Admin

thank you

Posted Oct 08 2013 03:22 pm by Gu***st

I looked at our logs and I can see that you set up the snipe correctly, and it was added to the queue on our end. But I do not know what went wrong exactly because there was no result page from eBay. (We always try to capture this so we can relay that to the customer if needed.) There was no site downtime or anything like that and I can assure you the system is sound and working properly, I just can't tell you why this particular snipe failed.

I did look at the rest of your snipes and this appears to be a one-time thing, I haven't seen anything that suggests there is any problem with your setup. In the rare case this happens again, I have a trace on your account so we can give you the exact reason.

Thank you for taking the time to write us, and I'm sorry I couldn't give the exact reason this time. But if you see this again please let us know ASAP, although I do not believe you will see this again.

Kind regards,

BidSlammer Customer Care

Posted Oct 09 2013 12:14 pm by Your Friendly BidSlammer Admin

ok, thanks. I will let you know if it recurs.

Posted Oct 09 2013 07:12 pm by Gu***st

Thanks for understanding. We're here if you need us.

Posted Oct 10 2013 01:11 am by Your Friendly BidSlammer Admin

Reply to this discussion

Sorry, only BidSlammer customers are allowed to post in the forum.   Join now

Join Now! Start winning items today.

© BidSlammer 2001-2021. All Rights Reserved.

Home | Help | FAQ | Screenshots | Blog | Community | Contact Us
Collectors | BidSlammer API | Terms | Privacy | Site Map