BidSlammer Forum My BidSlammer Dashboard >>

BidSlammer Forums >> Help & Troubleshooting

won't import my watch list

Posted: Oct 10 2013 04:45 AM

I have tried to import my watch list several times to no avail. I am told that everything in my watch list has already been imported, but that is not true. I have already cleared my cache and deleted cookies multiple times including a computer reboot and tried on two different computers. Nothing works.

Posted Oct 10 2013 04:45 am by Gu***st

Hello,

This should be ok now. One thing to note is that the default view is to not show the "grouped" snipes in Bid Groups. Just click on the link for your bid group on the left sidebar and you should see the items.

I realize that's not convenient, customers want to see all of the snipes in the default view. So the next release in a few days will show all snipes in the "default" view.

Please check and if you still have an issue please let me know. Thanks for writing in.

Posted Oct 10 2013 08:30 am by Your Friendly BidSlammer Admin

I manually added the two cell phones in the bid group. I have SEVERAL items in my eBay watch list that did not import. Whatever you did seemed to fix it, but the issue was not where they were being put.

Posted Oct 10 2013 10:12 am by Gu***st

Good deal, thanks for the update. Please contact us here if you have any more issues with it.

Posted Oct 10 2013 11:04 am by Your Friendly BidSlammer Admin

Reply to this discussion

Sorry, only BidSlammer customers are allowed to post in the forum.   Join now

Join Now! Start winning items today.

© BidSlammer 2001-2021. All Rights Reserved.

Home | Help | FAQ | Screenshots | Blog | Community | Contact Us
Collectors | BidSlammer API | Terms | Privacy | Site Map