BidSlammer Forum My BidSlammer Dashboard >>

BidSlammer Forums >> Help & Troubleshooting

Not satisfied!

Posted: Oct 21 2013 06:16 PM

I tried to bid on 2 differents items this morning. I lost them and got a message that it was missed due to ebay lag...I am not satisfied and not confident on this system and would like to get my $10 refunded and close my account please. This should have not happen.

Thank you

Posted Oct 21 2013 06:16 pm by Gu***st

Hello,

Don't worry! I checked and we did place the bids on time. The system tried to figure out why you lost, but had to "punt" and guessed wrong. In fact, the actual reason that the bid did not go through is because eBay is throwing up a warning page after the bid was successfully entered.

Here is the message:

"Certain food items may be subject to licensure requirements for importation, including: milk and dairy products, cheese, eggs and egg products, margarine, wheat, barley and other grains, parts of animals, poultry and related products. Please check applicable regulations for specific import restrictions in your country."

Sniping services can't snipe those kinds of items, since that is a random message we don't know when it is going to come up. In some cases you can set an approval in your My eBay to remove those messages.

But rest assured that the system is working ok and that snipes in other categories will execute properly.

I will make sure that we add a check for the above situation in our software, but no one had reported that one yet.

Please let me know if I can help you with anything else and please feel free to write us any time.

Kind regards,

BidSlammer Customer Care

Posted Oct 21 2013 07:40 pm by Your Friendly BidSlammer Admin

Ok thanks for the explanation. All this make sense. In fact, I had bid on recipes (low cost) to test your service. I will give another try later.

Thanks

Posted Oct 22 2013 04:18 am by Gu***st

Thank you so much for the response. We would like to be able to publish the result pages online for the customer to see, but the problem is, eBay puts a little javascript widget on the page that alerts eBay if their item pages are viewed on other domains, to flag fraudulent activity. So we can't display the pages. eBay once even accidentally reported us to our ISP.

So I'm sorry that that part was confusing. ;-)

Posted Oct 22 2013 08:23 am by Your Friendly BidSlammer Admin

Reply to this discussion

Sorry, only BidSlammer customers are allowed to post in the forum.   Join now

Join Now! Start winning items today.

© BidSlammer 2001-2021. All Rights Reserved.

Home | Help | FAQ | Screenshots | Blog | Community | Contact Us
Collectors | BidSlammer API | Terms | Privacy | Site Map