BidSlammer Forum My BidSlammer Dashboard >>

BidSlammer Forums >> Help & Troubleshooting

Multiple wins from a grouping cod bo2

Posted: Oct 29 2013 03:48 AM

I set up a group bidding under my bidding list folder cod bo2. Can you explain why I won more than one item from the list when the items did not close any where close to each other. More important. Your system will not let me delete any of the other items form the group.

Help.

1) Why did I win 2 items, not happy about this...

2) Why cannot I delete all remaining items from the group? Before I win a third item would be nice to have this fixed...

Posted Oct 29 2013 03:48 am by Gu***st

Hello,

We will investigate this asap. Can you give me the other item number that you won besides 251365649190? I do see that you had 8-10 snipes in the group and it "recorded" that they were all shut off, so I need your help to troubleshoot further. Thanks and I will watch for your reply.

Kind regards,

BidSlammer Customer Care

Posted Oct 29 2013 04:08 am by Your Friendly BidSlammer Admin

I won item the second item of #111200738056 with a bid of $20.50....

Posted Oct 29 2013 04:14 am by Gu***st

I'll check into it and we'll pay for the item if the seller declines to let you out of the transaction.

In the very few times this happened, it was generally due to an issue where we couldn't read the win status. But I made sure your others are shut off as well. Sorry for any surprise or confusion this caused, I'm looking into this in more detail.

Kind regards,

BidSlammer Customer Care

Posted Oct 29 2013 04:33 am by Your Friendly BidSlammer Admin

Could not get out of the purchase...

Attached is the order....

Shipping address

Joseph Lenge

Reference id

Joseph Lenge

6 Orr Ter

Chester NJ 07930-2470

United States

Phone number

[edited]

*Please ship to this address. This order will ship using the Global Shipping Program. Learn more

Order cost

Subtotal$24.00

Shipping$2.58 $2.58 International leg

Domestic leg$2.58

Import charges

Sales tax$0.00

Refund-$0.00

Total coupon amount-$0.00 -$0.00

Donation$0.00

Discount / charges$0.00

Shipping discount$0.00

Additional fees$0.00

Insurance$0.00

Total order cost$26.58

Posted Oct 31 2013 03:25 am by Gu***st

Hello,

Can you send the correspondence where you asked and they refused? I have never heard of a seller refusing to back out of a $20 item.

Kind regards,

BidSlammer Customer Care

Posted Oct 31 2013 07:30 am by Your Friendly BidSlammer Admin

Other: the_red_dog_7 sent a message about Call of Duty Black ops 2 xbox 360 #251365649190

Sent: Oct-29-13 10:39 AM

eBay sent this message to Joseph Lenge (the_red_dog_7).

Your registered name is included to show this message originated from eBay. Learn more.

This member has a question for you.

Do not respond to the sender if this message requests that you complete the transaction outside of eBay. This type of offer is against eBay policy, may be fraudulent, and is not covered by buyer protection programs. Learn More

Dear xbigdaddybx,Hi, I am just going to ask, but would you be willing to cancel this sale. I had a problem with my bidding and was attempting to cancel, but won accidentaly. Let me know if you are willing. I appreciate your time and apologize for any grief...Thanks....Joe- the_red_dog_7

Call of Duty Black ops 2 xbox 360

Item Id:

Order Id:

251365649190-0

End time:

Oct-28-13 23:30:55 PDT

Buyer:

the_red_dog_7 (370)

100.0% Positive Feedback

Member since Feb-03-99 in United States

Buyer email address:

[edited]

Listing Status:

This message was sent while the listing was closed.

eBay sent this message to Joseph Lenge (the_red_dog_7).

Your registered name is included to show this message originated from eBay. Learn more.

Don't forget to pay for your Call of Duty Black ops 2 xbox 360. Thanks!

Hello,

Thanks for your recent purchase on eBay! Please remember to pay for your item so that the seller can ship it to you as soon as possible.

Note: If you've already made payment arrangements with your seller, you can disregard this reminder with our thanks.

Thanks again for shopping on eBay!

Call of Duty Black ops 2 xbox 360

Sale price: $24.00

Shipping & Handling: View Item to Calculate

Seller: xbigdaddybx [contact seller]

Seller Information: Kyle Bull

North East, PA 16428 United States

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Email reference id: [#6bb5511f40614204a38faf5b45030328#]

Please don't remove this number. eBay customer support may ask you for this number, if you should need assistance

Posted Oct 31 2013 07:47 am by Gu***st

Joe,

Thanks for taking the time to do that. This turned out to be a win-win situation as you are off the hook for the transaction and the seller re-listed the item. Policy is to pay the seller directly so you won't get a buyer strike (the seller may forget we had this exchange later). I hope this doesn't deter your confidence in using bid groups, the snipes all appear to have worked correctly, the system just didn't detect the win status correctly on one item and that won't happen in your account again. Thanks again for taking the time to write in, we are always here if you need help with anything else.

Kind regards,

BidSlammer Customer Care

Posted Oct 31 2013 08:38 am by Your Friendly BidSlammer Admin

I got worried when i bought multiple items. But I am a long time customer and swear by your service....

Thanks...

Posted Oct 31 2013 09:00 am by Gu***st

We have your back. ;-) We have been doing this so long and have built the system up to be so stable it really can't miss unless there is some kind of extraordinary circumstance. But you know where to find us if you need us in the future. Thanks again.

Posted Oct 31 2013 09:52 am by Your Friendly BidSlammer Admin

Reply to this discussion

Sorry, only BidSlammer customers are allowed to post in the forum.   Join now

Join Now! Start winning items today.

© BidSlammer 2001-2021. All Rights Reserved.

Home | Help | FAQ | Screenshots | Blog | Community | Contact Us
Collectors | BidSlammer API | Terms | Privacy | Site Map