BidSlammer Forum My BidSlammer Dashboard >>

BidSlammer Forums >> Help & Troubleshooting

item import from eBay watch list.

Posted: Oct 31 2013 12:47 AM

Like tge other day. I still can't import my watch list from eBay. Also I cant delite a snipe even it's ended??? Never had this issue before. Just to let you know that my password is correct this time. Unless I have to reset it like I did last time. Thanks

Posted Oct 31 2013 12:47 am by Gu***st

Hello,

Try this, delete some items from your watch list, also you can change the number of shown listings on that page to 200. Then we can pick them up. Please try that and let me know if it works.

Kind regards,

BidSlammer Customer Care

Posted Oct 31 2013 07:27 am by Your Friendly BidSlammer Admin

Hi.

I deleted couple items in my watch list, also i did increase the the number of shown listings to 200 on ebay . but i still can't import my watch list ,I can only add items individually using item number.

again i can't delete one item from my bidslammer watch list which is item number 271179120994 on ebay

hope this issues will be resolved.

thanks , Rachid

Posted Nov 03 2013 01:53 am by Gu***st

I see them in there now. Regarding trying to delete 271179120994, can you tell me what browser and version that you are using? I can try to reproduce that.

Kind regards,

BidSlammer Customer Care

Posted Nov 03 2013 02:44 am by Your Friendly BidSlammer Admin

Hi, thanks i see them too. what did happen? what was the problem?

i am using sometimes chrome o n ondroid or sometime mozilla fire fox on s laptop, i have tried to change the browser but i think it does have any effect.

Thanks again.

Posted Nov 03 2013 02:51 am by Gu***st

Quick question - are you able to delete the item 271179120994? Perhaps you could try it again and let me know. I only know of an issue with IE version 8 we are about to release a fix for, but not any others.

Posted Nov 03 2013 02:33 pm by Your Friendly BidSlammer Admin

no i am not able to delete it. i tried with chrome ,fire fox and IE, on laptop or smart phone.

i never had an issue on Bidslammer like this before except the import of the watch list which i just go to preferences and update my password then fixed.

Posted Nov 03 2013 07:03 pm by Gu***st

I found the issue ... There were 2 copies of it in the database, so you deleted one and the other was showing. How odd... but you should not see that again. Let me know if you do. Thanks again! ;)

Kind regards,

BidSlammer Customer Care

Posted Nov 03 2013 08:34 pm by Your Friendly BidSlammer Admin

Fiexd :) . Not there anymore. Thank you for your help. Cheers

Posted Nov 03 2013 08:42 pm by Gu***st

Our pleasure. Thanks for taking the time to write us.

Posted Nov 03 2013 11:10 pm by Your Friendly BidSlammer Admin

Reply to this discussion

Sorry, only BidSlammer customers are allowed to post in the forum.   Join now

Join Now! Start winning items today.

© BidSlammer 2001-2021. All Rights Reserved.

Home | Help | FAQ | Screenshots | Blog | Community | Contact Us
Collectors | BidSlammer API | Terms | Privacy | Site Map