BidSlammer Forum My BidSlammer Dashboard >>

BidSlammer Forums >> Help & Troubleshooting

Can't connect to my home page.

Posted: Nov 02 2013 01:28 AM

I can't connect to my home page. I get an error message :

'Secure Connection Failed

An error occurred during a connection to bidslammer.com/user. Peer's Certificate has been revoked. (Error code: sec_error_revoked_certificate)

The page you are trying to view cannot be shown because the authenticity of the received data could not be verified.

Please contact the web site owners to inform them of this problem. Alternatively, use the command found in the help menu to report this broken site.'

I have live bids waiting that I want to adjust or remove. Can you fix this problem please ASAP.

Posted Nov 02 2013 01:28 am by Gu***st

Hello,

We did update our certificate; can you close, reopen your browser and clear your cache. It should work fine after that. Please let me know if that works.

Kind regards,

BidSlammer Customer Care

Posted Nov 02 2013 01:52 am by Your Friendly BidSlammer Admin

I have cleared cookies for bidslammer and home.bidslammer, I have closed browser, rebooted computer, opened browser, cleared cache, closed and reopened browser, cleared cache again all to no avail. I still get the same error message. I am using Firefox 25.0.

I have also tried with other browsers and it is the same with Internet Explorer 9.0 and Chrome 30.0.1599.101 m

Posted Nov 02 2013 02:21 am by Gu***st

I have found the webpage works fine on safari on my iphone, but still not at all on my pc.

Posted Nov 02 2013 03:34 am by Gu***st

This should be ok 5-10 minutes after the time of this message. Let me know, thanks.

Kind regards,

BidSlammer Customer Care

Posted Nov 02 2013 07:22 am by Your Friendly BidSlammer Admin

All working OK now. Phew, what a panic. Is there anything I can do if it happens again?

Posted Nov 02 2013 09:23 am by Gu***st

You're fine. It's a one time thing, our ISP asked us to re-key the certificate because of enhanced security something or other. ;-)

Kind regards,

BidSlammer Customer Care

Posted Nov 02 2013 09:42 am by Your Friendly BidSlammer Admin

Reply to this discussion

Sorry, only BidSlammer customers are allowed to post in the forum.   Join now

Join Now! Start winning items today.

© BidSlammer 2001-2021. All Rights Reserved.

Home | Help | FAQ | Screenshots | Blog | Community | Contact Us
Collectors | BidSlammer API | Terms | Privacy | Site Map