BidSlammer Forum My BidSlammer Dashboard >>

BidSlammer Forums >> Help & Troubleshooting

Your Snipe

Posted: Mar 06 2009 11:09 PM

[b]eBay Item No.:[/b] 140305182928

I added a snipe for above eby item and it did not appear on my pending list. I did add it to a group "photoshop", but only one item is listed (this is correct). I had to add the snipe again this morning because it wasn't showing up. Now when Ilook in the group it has 0.00 under "your snipe" field. Does this mean my snipe is in? I only want one snipe for $251.00. Can you confirm I did the snipe correctly. Thanks. By the way, it ends in 1 day. Thanks.

Posted Mar 06 2009 09:09 pm by Gu***st

Keli,

Change the bid amount to 251, and let me know if it accepts.

I will look at this asap. I will make sure this is ok before we leave tonight.

Let me know, thanks.

Posted Mar 06 2009 11:41 pm by Your Friendly BidSlammer Admin

Also I keep deleting the bid, but it doesn't delete. I'll try adding a new snipe with the correct bid amount. You can call me at [edited] if you need to. Thanks.

Posted Mar 07 2009 01:20 am by Gu***st

OK I added another bid (no group this time), but it doesn't show up in pending. hmmm maybe I just don't understand how this works. Can you just be certain that I have a bid in for the item with a maximum bid of $251? Can you do that? Thanks so much. The other bid under the "Photoshop" group is still showing up. I don't want to bid twice, just once. Thanks.

Posted Mar 07 2009 01:24 am by Gu***st

It's ok now. I saw that the system listed it under photoshop but the system though it was ended.

This is a very obscure bug, please report if you see it again, thanks.

Posted Mar 07 2009 03:31 am by Your Friendly BidSlammer Admin

Ticket closed

Posted Mar 11 2009 01:42 am by Your Friendly BidSlammer Admin

Reply to this discussion

Sorry, only BidSlammer customers are allowed to post in the forum.   Join now

Join Now! Start winning items today.

© BidSlammer 2001-2020. All Rights Reserved.

Home | Help | FAQ | Screenshots | Blog | Contact Us
Collectors | BidSlammer API | Terms | Privacy | Site Map