BidSlammer Forum My BidSlammer Dashboard >>

BidSlammer Forums >> Help & Troubleshooting

Trouble with Password

Posted: Mar 08 2009 08:19 PM

[b]BS Userid:[/b] SooSee

Hello,

I can't seem to log in using my log-in name and password. Perhaps I am making an error entering my password, then I don't remember it correctly. I have tried to use the email return - forgot password, but I don't get any response from you. Please help!

Thanks,

Susan

Posted Mar 08 2009 08:19 pm by Gu***st

Susan,

We moved the login page and so if you close & reopen the browser and try again it will work. Sorry for that confusion, it's not your fault. ; ;-)

Posted Mar 08 2009 08:53 pm by Your Friendly BidSlammer Admin

Your password is [edited]. Please let us know if you have any other questions, and thanks again for your business!

Kind regards,

BidSlammer Customer Care

Posted Mar 09 2009 06:36 am by Your Friendly BidSlammer Admin

Dear BidSlammer,

Thanks for the password reminder. It has been awhile since I used the service.

I really enjoyed using your service, particularly when I was more active on eBay and told my friends about your service. You can only imagine the sinking feeling and disappointment when I could finally log back in only to find that my money "expired". You sent no notification or warning.

I had an unpleasant experience with a bad eBay seller (a liar with good photos but bad item)and needed to stop buying on eBay for a while. I did some bidding on eBay under a different log in, and bid directly without you, but always had your service and my credit with you in mind. It was something "special" that I was "saving". Kind of like an investment in your company for me -- or that was the way I thought of it. Now I am ready to use eBay again.

It makes me feel terrible that you have taken my money away from me, instead of being rewarded for being a good customer, I have been punished by having trust in you. I don't understand.

I would appreciate if you would give me my money back.

Regards,

Susan

Posted Mar 09 2009 03:51 pm by Gu***st

Dear BidSlammer Customer Care,

Just following up on an email I sent you on March 9 regarding my "expired" credit.

Please tell me what you intend to do for me, if anything.

Look forward to hearing from you one way or the other.

Regards,

Susan

Posted Mar 10 2009 07:53 pm by Gu***st

Susan

We are going to go back to the old system actually so how about I leave this ticket open and give you some interim snipes.

We'll explain in a post.

Posted Mar 11 2009 12:56 am by Your Friendly BidSlammer Admin

Thanks, Ted. Much appreciated. I hope to be able to log in in the morning and take advantage of your change of policy, mind and heart and hope it proves profitable for BidSlammer.These are rough economic times.

Kind regards,

Susan

Posted Mar 11 2009 03:20 am by Gu***st

Thanks! Well you can help us on the forum when it launches ;)

Posted Mar 11 2009 04:06 am by Your Friendly BidSlammer Admin

Ticket closed

Posted Mar 11 2009 08:55 am by Your Friendly BidSlammer Admin

Reply to this discussion

Sorry, only BidSlammer customers are allowed to post in the forum.   Join now

Join Now! Start winning items today.

© BidSlammer 2001-2020. All Rights Reserved.

Home | Help | FAQ | Screenshots | Blog | Contact Us
Collectors | BidSlammer API | Terms | Privacy | Site Map