BidSlammer Forum My BidSlammer Dashboard >>

BidSlammer Forums >> Help & Troubleshooting

what happened to my snipe!!

Posted: Mar 09 2009 12:58 AM

[b]eBay Item No.:[/b] 130291414244

I am bummed because I rejoined bidslammer and placed a snipe. It said--you have successfully placed a snipe--but I guess that wasn't accurate, since I lost the item and had put a price $33 higher with you. Now that I look carefully, it seems the snipe is listed but not the price. I am very upset, needless to say. What is going on and what should I do differently next time (aside from bid myself!)?

Posted Mar 09 2009 12:58 am by Gu***st

Iris,

Did you update your ebay password in our profile prior to the snipe?

Posted Mar 09 2009 01:39 am by Your Friendly BidSlammer Admin

No, I didn't, but how was I to know to do that? Why would the site seem to accept my snipe (in fact, it said it did and a listing appeared below) but need more information to actually do it and not request that info? I'm still smarting over losing that banjo!

Posted Mar 09 2009 01:42 am by Gu***st

Iris,

The system came up and gave you a reminder to change it on your first page load back to our site.

Posted Mar 09 2009 02:17 am by Your Friendly BidSlammer Admin

I don't believe that is so but what should I do now?

Posted Mar 09 2009 02:18 am by Gu***st

Iris,

I just checked this feature and it works, if you modify your ebay password at ebay our site will alert you to it. Please let us know if you have any other questions, and thanks again for your business!

Kind regards,

BidSlammer Customer Care

Posted Mar 09 2009 02:48 am by Your Friendly BidSlammer Admin

Iris,

Change your ebay password in preferences.

I see that we had this same same exchange 5 years ago. I would like to suggest you take a moment to read the help section, all of this is covered on almost every page.

Please let us know if you have any other questions, and thanks again for your business!

Kind regards,

BidSlammer Customer Care

Posted Mar 09 2009 04:41 pm by Your Friendly BidSlammer Admin

Reply to this discussion

Sorry, only BidSlammer customers are allowed to post in the forum.   Join now

Home |  Terms |  Privacy |  Blog |  Help
Copyright © 2001-2020 BidSlammer. All Rights Reserved.