BidSlammer Forum My BidSlammer Dashboard >>

BidSlammer Forums >> Help & Troubleshooting

Why didn't I get item?

Posted: Jul 14 2014 07:54 AM

I used Bidslammer to attempt to buy this item. It does not look like Bidslammer was bidding for me and the item sold for much less that my maximum bid. What happened and am I doing something wrong? Thanks!

Posted Jul 14 2014 07:54 am by Gu***st

Hello,

eBay passwords, for sniping, require 3 types of characters now: upper, lower, and number or at least some kind of very secure password. This is from the eBay hack over a month ago, we posted a blog on your snipe home page which used to be more prominent but was de-highlighted in recent weeks.

Even though you may have changed your eBay password, it still may not be compliant for sniping, as eBay is stricter with passwords or bids that do not originate from your home computer.

So if you re-submit it at BidSlammer Preferences, it will confirm it for you or not.

You can use the import feature to test your password also.

Here are the instructions: http://bidslammer.com/blog/

Please let me know if I can help further.

Kind regards,

BidSlammer Customer Care

Posted Jul 14 2014 09:07 am by Your Friendly BidSlammer Admin

I updated my new Ebay password with Bidslammer. Bidslammer said they could not verify the new password with ebay. When instructions say "make sure lock is off" can you further explain where lock is? Ebay? Bidslammer? As you can tell, I struggle with technology. Thanks

Posted Jul 14 2014 12:41 pm by Gu***st

Hello,

You are good to go. I just logged in as you and ran through it, and it is all working ok. You are ready to snipe. Thanks for your patience with the eBay hack situation.

Kind regards,

BidSlammer Customer Care

Posted Jul 14 2014 02:38 pm by Your Friendly BidSlammer Admin

Reply to this discussion

Sorry, only BidSlammer customers are allowed to post in the forum.   Join now

Join Now! Start winning items today.

© BidSlammer 2001-2021. All Rights Reserved.

Home | Help | FAQ | Screenshots | Blog | Community | Contact Us
Collectors | BidSlammer API | Terms | Privacy | Site Map