BidSlammer Forum My BidSlammer Dashboard >>

BidSlammer Forums >> Help & Troubleshooting

Expired funds

Posted: Mar 12 2009 08:34 PM

[b]BS Userid:[/b] jjjamonit

I had approximately $20 that I loaded into the site that "expired." I do not recall reading this in the terms & conditions, although I might have just forgotten that it was in there. If there is a way of reinstating the money I lost, I would really appreciate it.

Thanks, Ronda Jamgotchian

Posted Mar 12 2009 08:34 pm by Gu***st

Hello,

The last purchases were in '04 and the free dollars expired (not real dollars). We are getting rid of all this tomorrow so as to have non-expiring actual dollar balances.

Posted Mar 12 2009 08:54 pm by Your Friendly BidSlammer Admin

Hello,

The last purchases were in '04 and the free dollars expired (not real dollars).; We are getting rid of all this tomorrow so as to have non-expiring actual dollar balances.

Posted Mar 12 2009 09:00 pm by Gu***st

Hello,

The last purchases were in '04 and the free dollars expired (not real dollars).; We are getting rid of all this tomorrow so as to have non-expiring actual dollar balances.

Posted Mar 12 2009 09:01 pm by Gu***st

I am not clicking the internal button (except for this message), but the message keeps showing up that way. What am I doing wrong?

Posted Mar 12 2009 09:04 pm by Gu***st

well for one thing you closed the ticket.

i don't know what you mean "keeps showing up that way." you mean double?

Posted Mar 13 2009 08:12 am by Your Friendly BidSlammer Admin

jeff?

Posted Mar 15 2009 09:25 am by Gu***st

Never mind I think you thought my addition was a GRAY private submission and handled accordingly. It's all good, this guy made a purchase.

Posted Mar 15 2009 09:32 am by Your Friendly BidSlammer Admin

Reply to this discussion

Sorry, only BidSlammer customers are allowed to post in the forum.   Join now

Home |  Terms |  Privacy |  Blog |  Help
Copyright © 2001-2020 BidSlammer. All Rights Reserved.