BidSlammer Forum My BidSlammer Dashboard >>

BidSlammer Forums >> Help & Troubleshooting

Recurring Payment

Posted: Mar 12 2009 11:30 PM

[b]BS Userid:[/b] professorfalken

Hello, I am trying to make a $50 payment for 3 months unlimited service and am getting an error at Paypal. I contacted Paypal, they looked at the transaction and said the problem seemed to be on your end.

By the way, can you explain the "one month free" statement associated with the $50 3 month subscription. If the one month subscription is $20, shouldn't the 3 month be $40 if indeed one month is free? Just curious...

Posted Mar 12 2009 11:30 pm by Gu***st

Hello,

We dropped the higher start up fee so this should be $30 flat. I will check on this for you.

Posted Mar 12 2009 11:47 pm by Your Friendly BidSlammer Admin

Richard,

We have released the new payment system I told you about, you can try it if you want on the secure site. [url https://bidslammer.com/user/pay.php]Click here to add funds[/url].

If there is anything more we can help you with, please be sure to write us. Based on the timing of your letter relative to this new pricing, I would like to offer you a double payment, so if you purchase $50 I would double it to $100. You don't have to decide today -- it is an open offer for this whole year, just write in and reference this ticket number.

We are not so much about money as about trying to provide value. We want you on board so you can help recommend services, etc.

BidSlammer Customer Care

Posted Mar 15 2009 09:30 am by Your Friendly BidSlammer Admin

Ticket closed

Posted Mar 16 2009 12:18 am by Your Friendly BidSlammer Admin

Reply to this discussion

Sorry, only BidSlammer customers are allowed to post in the forum.   Join now

Home |  Terms |  Privacy |  Blog |  Help
Copyright © 2001-2020 BidSlammer. All Rights Reserved.