BidSlammer Forum My BidSlammer Dashboard >>

BidSlammer Forums >> Help & Troubleshooting

Account

Posted: Mar 13 2009 07:41 AM

[b]BS Userid:[/b] wallyeb

Two questions:

1. You have conflicting info on billing/costs. Your "How much does this cost?" help page says the cost per snipe varies, typically at about 1% of the ebay bid. But your "How does BidSlammer bill me?" now seems to says that you charge $2 per successful bid slam, for the "occasional slam" plan.

For the kind of things I buy on ebay, that is probably about a 1000% fee increase for me.

I remember the 1% thing, so I'm guessing the $2/slam thing is a new policy.

2. I had some money on account, which presumably was under the old "1% plan." Most of that seems to have simply "disappeared," and I now "have 2 snipes left." I don't have a record of my deposits and snipes, but I would have thought there was about $10 in my account.

You seem to have no page where one can look at their account activity. Could please provide such a page. In the meantime, could you give a clue as to (a) why you aren't honoring the money I paid sometime back, under the plan in effect when I paid the money, and (b) could you give me some kind of historical history of my "account balance".

Thanks,

Wally Bass

Posted Mar 13 2009 07:41 am by Gu***st

Hello,

We are right in the middle of a site transfer, the marketing pages are correct and the site pay system is being tested right now.

It will make more sense after we post the site update message and such.

Posted Mar 13 2009 08:04 am by Your Friendly BidSlammer Admin

Wally,

We have released the new payment system I told you about, you can try it if you want on the secure site. [url https://bidslammer.com/user/pay.php]Click here to add funds[/url].

If there is anything more we can help you with, please be sure to write us.

BidSlammer Customer Care

Posted Mar 15 2009 09:28 am by Your Friendly BidSlammer Admin

Ticket closed

Posted Mar 16 2009 12:18 am by Your Friendly BidSlammer Admin

Reply to this discussion

Sorry, only BidSlammer customers are allowed to post in the forum.   Join now

Join Now! Start winning items today.

© BidSlammer 2001-2020. All Rights Reserved.

Home | Help | FAQ | Screenshots | Blog | Contact Us
Collectors | BidSlammer API | Terms | Privacy | Site Map