BidSlammer Forum My BidSlammer Dashboard >>

BidSlammer Forums >> Help & Troubleshooting

your collapsed system

Posted: Mar 14 2009 09:47 PM

[b]BS Userid:[/b] butchy154

[b]eBay Item No.:[/b] #150330451921

Look at my file; the last three bids left with you were not executed, and in every case, I had left considerably more money than the items made. My last complaint was answered by one of your junior agents in a snotty, smartarsed and sonambulistic manner implying it was my error. As I commented to you in my last email set, why oh why should I continue to pay for your services which are now operating in a faulty manner ? Why should I continue to be a client of yours ? I would be obliged if you would have a responsible and perceptive member of your team reply to this email, not the twerp who last dealt with me to his, if not my satisfaction. You are going to have to try VERY VERY hard.

Posted Mar 14 2009 09:47 pm by Gu***st

Ian,

I have been handed this customer service ticket. I need to clarify some misunderstandings with your account. I did take time to review the correspondence on your account.

Firs as a courtesy I must inform you that the name on your account does not match the name on the ticket.

1. When you wrote us last week about a "missed bid", you had complained of a bad error message. In truth, we go out of our way to determine the miss. We correctly determined it was a minimum increment loss; however we were adding the USA amount to get the error; therefore it may have not made sense.

As the result of your ticket we posted a message.

2. You asked about a security concern. Again this was NOT a security breach. The letter from eBay stated "Another IP address places your bids." That is us. Snipers get this message from time to time, it is talked about in our help.

We can always take time to help look up missed snipes please understand that our job is to snipe, but we also try to determine the exact reason for a miss and there are presently 15 reasons with more being invented all the time.

Posted Mar 15 2009 12:52 am by Gu***st

Ian,

Ok first please understand that our job is to snipe, but we also try to determine the exact reason for a miss and there are presently 15 reasons with more being invented all the time.

I'm sorry to hear of any problems. I am showing we are actually placing the bids with the info we have. So, since you are writing to report more than one missed snipe, let me say that it is usually one of the issues stated on one of the two links I gave you below. 99% of the time, the problem is related to the eBay password not being updated at our site.

Our best links on this subject are here:

[url http://www.bidslammer.com/help/getting_started.php]Setting up for successful sniping[/url]

[url http://www.bidslammer.com/help/lost.php]Why did I lose?[/url].

Thanks for taking the time to write, if you have further questions please feel free to ask me.

Kind regards,

BidSlammer Customer Care

Posted Mar 15 2009 12:27 am by Your Friendly BidSlammer Admin

Peter,

The last time you wrote about a missed snipe, you criticized us for missing that bid and not being able to explain it. Well, it was because you missed the minimum bid increment. We added the USA bid increment on, not the USA increment. That error message at the top of the screen applies to you.

Please understand that our job is to snipe, but we also try to determine the exact reason for a miss and there are presently 15 reasons with more being invented all the time.

Posted Mar 15 2009 12:29 am by Your Friendly BidSlammer Admin

have been trying to get rid of this guy forever. i told you about him twice. he posted the untruth post on ASR.com

Posted Mar 15 2009 12:53 am by Gu***st

if this guy writes in again, just totally ignore it i'll handle it

Posted Mar 15 2009 01:05 am by Gu***st

Hello,

Regarding your latest inquiry. We have posted a message on the website which was present when you wrote in: "Ebay lag 9am - 1pm- Mar. 14

All eBay users experienced a 30 second lag from 9am to 1pm today. We added 30 seconds to our snipe times to accommodate. We apologize for any missed bids. "

Also periodically check ebay boards to note slow times, generally there is a correlation.

That leaves just the the security issue.

Posted Mar 15 2009 01:08 am by Gu***st

Ticket closed

Posted Mar 15 2009 01:08 am by Gu***st

Reply to this discussion

Sorry, only BidSlammer customers are allowed to post in the forum.   Join now

Join Now! Start winning items today.

© BidSlammer 2001-2020. All Rights Reserved.

Home | Help | FAQ | Screenshots | Blog | Contact Us
Collectors | BidSlammer API | Terms | Privacy | Site Map