BidSlammer Forum My BidSlammer Dashboard >>

BidSlammer Forums >> Help & Troubleshooting

NO EXCUSE FOR LOSS OF ITEM

Posted:

Posted as a followup to the solved ticket #3877.

I FOUND OUT I WON THIS ITEM when I got to my ebay. you don't keep up with the most recent bids and when I press the refresh button to find out it doesn't update the bids like it is supposed to.you told me I lost because my bid was too low. the bid you said won was 22something and my bid was $33.55.EVEN THOUGH YOU SAID I LOST- I WON!as I should have my bid was at least $10 more. you put my bid in on time-BUT- something is not working when you tell me I lost and even after I tell you I won YOU keep insisting i lost and didn't bid high enough.THIS IS CRAZY.You slammed my correct bid on time-GREAT- but you tell me I lost when I won-SOMETHING IS WRONG- This has happened more than once.TED W-I DID NOT BID TOO LOW AND I DID NOT LOSE. I have already paid for the item.

Posted Mar 19 2009 02:44 am by Gu***st

Hello,

I don't think you are getting what I am saying, so I'll try again.

Our job is to snipe, not to figure out who won. There are at least 20 reasons you can miss a snipe and reasons are changing all the time, and eBay's website is changing all the time. The reason we UNDER-charged you on the snipe is because eBay changed their site in some manner. Therefore, your refresh was affected.

In short, we take steps not to overbill or mis-charge our customers. If you have a problem with this, or anything I've explained in this e-mail, you should not be using sniping services -- because we all advertising experience the same problems.

I would also like to suggest you stay current with the system status page. This was all advertised on the site and we generally don't spend this much time explaining something that is relatively well-understood with snipe services. In a situation of doubt we are not going to overbill you we are going to absorb the cost ourselves, not bill the customer. I understand this makes you uncomfortable and you do have a choice in snipe services.

Kind regards,

BidSlammer Customer Care

Posted Mar 19 2009 03:56 am by Your Friendly BidSlammer Admin

Ticket closed

Posted Mar 19 2009 03:57 am by Your Friendly BidSlammer Admin

Reply to this discussion

Sorry, only BidSlammer customers are allowed to post in the forum.   Join now

Join Now! Start winning items today.

© BidSlammer 2001-2020. All Rights Reserved.

Home | Help and FAQ | Blog | Community | Contact Us
Collectors | BidSlammer API | Terms | Privacy