BidSlammer Forum My BidSlammer Dashboard >>

BidSlammer Forums >> Help & Troubleshooting

Funds gone

Posted: Mar 19 2009 03:23 PM

Mark,

The reason is because we never enforced the expiration and gave you free service for about 2 years or so. ;-) Note, April 2006? That is 3 years ago (not 2). We just could not afford to extend the free service any more. There are details in the system status page.

Posted Mar 19 2009 09:25 pm by Your Friendly BidSlammer Admin

Mark,

We only do (did) one expiration as per the terms, the free bucks from purchases before 2007 expired. If you are getting that message and paid in the last 2 years then you should NOT be receiving that message. I will look up your account.

Posted Mar 19 2009 07:23 pm by Your Friendly BidSlammer Admin

[b]BS Userid:[/b] Daddio

You stated a 2 year policy to lose funds. It has not been 2 years since I added funds, I have used the service since then. I've used your service for quite some time and don't recall anything about losing funds in the rules when I signed up. I've let you use my money free for a while, but will not be using you in the future if this is not resolved. Today is the 19th of March. Two years according to your record is the 20th of April this year. That does not sound like 24 months to me.

Bucks for this account have expired. Your last purchase to BidSlammer was a long time ago (21.65 on 2006-04-20 22:20:19.) For more details

Mark

Posted Mar 19 2009 03:23 pm by Gu***st

Mark,

Okay I sort of eyeballed your expenses and I added the free bucks based on a different date, I can do this when the payment wasn't way back in 2004 or something. Note you did not have very much money present when it expired.

Kind regards,

BidSlammer Customer Care

Posted Mar 19 2009 09:34 pm by Your Friendly BidSlammer Admin

Reply to this discussion

Sorry, only BidSlammer customers are allowed to post in the forum.   Join now

Join Now! Start winning items today.

© BidSlammer 2001-2020. All Rights Reserved.

Home | Help | FAQ | Screenshots | Blog | Contact Us
Collectors | BidSlammer API | Terms | Privacy | Site Map