BidSlammer Forum My BidSlammer Dashboard >>

BidSlammer Forums >> Help & Troubleshooting

MY ACCOUNT

Posted: Mar 20 2009 08:39 PM

[b]BS Userid:[/b] Bsnipes

Posted as a followup to the solved ticket #3871.

so what i want from you is a summary of the amount that was spent from my account from when you changed from the dollar amount to points. i still think i have lost money here. so now i loose one point whether i win or loose the item???

barbara

Posted Mar 20 2009 08:39 pm by Gu***st

Hi Barbara

Well this is normally no problem, and your request is certainly reasonable, it's just that you have sniped so many items since the change in November that there would be no way to calculate the November 26 balance.

Posted Mar 20 2009 11:42 pm by Your Friendly BidSlammer Admin

Barbara,

I didn't answer your other question. NO you are NOT charged for misses. Misses are all totally free now no matter what. ;-)

Posted Mar 21 2009 05:53 am by Your Friendly BidSlammer Admin

WELL WELL, NOT THE REPLY I EXPECTED. SO LET'S START WITH THIS NOW..........FOR EACH WINNING SNIPE I AM CHARGED ONE POINT. IS THAT RIGHT ?? AND SO WHAT DOES IT COST TO PURCHASE SNIPES NOW? AND DO YOU STILL OFFER THE BONUS OF "DOUBLE SNIPES" ?? - GETTING DOUBLE BUCKS OR NOW SNIPES AS IT IS CALLED. BARBARA

Posted Mar 21 2009 09:43 am by Gu***st

Hello,

One snipe win is one snipe deducted. Also make sure to check out the system status page, it will explain the rest (We sent email to everyone on November 26.)

Basically the dollars and free bucks all mixed together and we separated free from real.

When your free snipes are almost out, it will be pretty self-explanatory, just write us when and if you have questions! ;-)

Posted Mar 21 2009 10:03 am by Your Friendly BidSlammer Admin

Reply to this discussion

Sorry, only BidSlammer customers are allowed to post in the forum.   Join now

Home |  Terms |  Privacy |  Blog |  Help
Copyright © 2001-2020 BidSlammer. All Rights Reserved.