BidSlammer Forum My BidSlammer Dashboard >>

BidSlammer Forums >> Help & Troubleshooting

no bid

Posted: Mar 23 2009 03:03 PM

Ticket closed

Posted Mar 24 2009 02:37 am by Your Friendly BidSlammer Admin

[b]BS Userid:[/b] rebelsk8

re: ticket # 3910 attn: ted w.

Your explination does not help me to understand the problem. my password was correct and I have a verified paypal account. Now I am very reluctant or shjould I say if you do not give me a proper and accurate explination I have no confidence in your product and will not contine to use it. I bid on two items and both missed.

Posted Mar 23 2009 03:03 pm by Gu***st

Mitch,

You have been with us since 2004 and you know the risks of sniping. I am truly sorry you missed this snipe but there are some snipes that miss each day for reasons we just cannot explain, and all other snipe services publish this disclaimer in almost exactly the same context. Forums are loaded with missed snipe complaints which we believe are not the fault of the service. However keep in mind that about 95% of the time we investigate a missed snipe it was the buyer's error, simply one of about 15 reasons.

We have a trace on your account, and you will find that errors in your snipe page are much more informative now.

Posted Mar 24 2009 02:30 am by Your Friendly BidSlammer Admin

Mitch,

I am not familiar with the details of your previous ticket, but I have forwarded this ticket on to Ted.

Best Regards,

BidSlammer Customer Care

Posted Mar 23 2009 07:20 pm by Gu***st

Reply to this discussion

Sorry, only BidSlammer customers are allowed to post in the forum.   Join now

Home |  Terms |  Privacy |  Blog |  Help
Copyright © 2001-2020 BidSlammer. All Rights Reserved.